first when i joined this forum..

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i was really uncomfortable it felt like everyone was rude and the people here aren't there to help rather let their bitter Anger on other people out. now i'm sure it is like that. People here are full of hatred. it's not my fault that ur genetics are terrible why do u let ur anger out on us if you're really that bitter blame ur parents or be angry at them.

Now i don't care about it anymore but new people that join will be shocked at first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Juandigomigo22 and Darkeningstar
Do you think normies are better?
bluepilled normies are better even the ugly incel looking ones they have that retarded mindset of treating people good

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i was really uncomfortable it felt like everyone was rude and the people here aren't there to help rather let their bitter Anger on other people out. now i'm sure it is like that. People here are full of hatred. it's not my fault that ur genetics are terrible why do u let ur anger out on us if you're really that bitter blame ur parents or be angry at them.

Now i don't care about it anymore but new people that join will be shocked at first.
too many words, my dopamine receptors are fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar