first work on confidence and then tinder?

TwixCell

TwixCell

Iron
is it better to uninstall tinder and first work on your confidence and then install tinder again or should i just use tinder and i dont need confidence?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition, Ascеnd, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
Images

"Confidence"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Alt Number 3, Primalsplit and 1 other person
is it better to uninstall tinder and first work on your confidence and then install tinder again or should i just use tinder and i dont need confidence?
Looks= confidence. Improve ur looks :ogre:

both at same time u fgt

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yea working on my confidence allows me to slay gigastacies

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
If you are in tinder you won't stay confident for long, unless chad.

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel, whotthehell and truthhurts
Exposure therapy. Aka downloading tinder and failing at first to then succeed later

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Use dating apps for confidence and if its not working youre too unattractive to be there

Its better to just do/try allot of different hobbies where you meet people and build a social circle assuming ur an average man. Obv u need confidence.

Confidence is a cope. Playing confident and going to talk to people is a cope, a fake confidence people can and will recognize as fake.

Confidence is ugly men's cope, just like "personality". Neither confidence nor personality matter when it comes to women wanting to have sex with you.

When a woman sees you, she sees a phenotype and looks, not personalities and confidence. Sexual spark is happening instantly, and it all depends on your looks. You can be the best and kindest person imaginable, and no woman will love you if you are short, fat, bald, with facial deformities, etc... And you can literally be a rapist, a killer, and women will love you if you look good. See the example of Jeremy Meeks, women prayed to be raped by him. And yes, I know he was not a rapist or killer, but anyway, his case proves personality doesn't matter.

Jeremy Meeks, who says "everything is possible, never give up", joined the Top 1% because of his looks, not because of his efforts or personality.

Everything is possible for beautiful people. If you are short, fat, bald, ugly, good luck with achieving anything at all besides finding a job as a trash collector or at McDonald's or something like that...

Also, if you are ugly and you force confidence and you become confident, joining Tinder or any dating app will immediately be the biggest and most brutal reality check, which will suppress your confidence quickly.

If you are not good-looking, don't use dating apps, it's pointless, it waste of time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TwixCell
Confidence is a cope. Playing confident and going to talk to people is a cope, a fake confidence people can and will recognize as fake.

Confidence is ugly men's cope, just like "personality". Neither confidence nor personality matter when it comes to women wanting to have sex with you.

When a woman sees you, she sees a phenotype and looks, not personalities and confidence. Sexual spark is happening instantly, and it all depends on your looks. You can be the best and kindest person imaginable, and no woman will love you if you are short, fat, bald, with facial deformities, etc... And you can literally be a rapist, a killer, and women will love you if you look good. See the example of Jeremy Meeks, women prayed to be raped by him. And yes, I know he was not a rapist or killer, but anyway, his case proves personality doesn't matter.

Jeremy Meeks, who says "everything is possible, never give up", joined the Top 1% because of his looks, not because of his efforts or personality.

Everything is possible for beautiful people. If you are short, fat, bald, ugly, good luck with achieving anything at all besides finding a job as a trash collector or at McDonald's or something like that...

Also, if you are ugly and you force confidence and you become confident, joining Tinder or any dating app will immediately be the biggest and most brutal reality check, which will suppress your confidence quickly.

If you are not good-looking, don't use dating apps, it's pointless, it waste of time.
Try being a 910 socially awkward weirdo and ur still gnna get rejected lol. Nobody trhinks confidence will make an ugly guy attractive, But you have to be confident if your a man especially when you get to the age where ysou want a long term relationship and u have to deal with her shit testing and bullcrap.

And by the way, don't expect any success in real-life if you don't have success on dating apps, because dating apps are real-life.

If you are GL women will naturally perceive you at a higher confidence but when you talk to them you need to act NT. Follow up with basic questions NT people tend to ask and take it from there

Try being a 910 socially awkward weirdo and ur still gnna get rejected lol. Nobody trhinks confidence will make an ugly guy attractive, But you have to be confident if your a man especially when you get to the age where ysou want a long term relationship and u have to deal with her shit testing and bullcrap.
Bro wake up, it's 2024, not the 1950, the 1800s, the 1500, or anything like that... what long-term relationships are you taking about? These don't exist anymore.

For long-term relationship to exist, monogamy must exist. For monogamy to exist, family bonds must exist. For family bonds to exist, communal bonds must exist. For communal bonds to exist, the community must exist. Today, due to social atomization and alienation, the base the social fabric was based once upon a time, no longer exists.

Relationships and girlfriends in the 21st century are nothing but NT men's cope who don't want to be alone. These people are viewed as laughingstock, women laugh at them and view them as a punch bag anyone can spit on. Women cheat on their boyfriends and make fun of them all the time. Women nowadays have boyfriends to use them and for emotional comfort, not because they are cognitively capable of building empathy, affection and long-term relationships...

confidence literally dont matter

Bro wake up, it's 2024, not the 1950, the 1800s, the 1500, or anything like that... what long-term relationships are you taking about? These don't exist anymore.

For long-term relationship to exist, monogamy must exist. For monogamy to exist, family bonds must exist. For family bonds to exist, communal bonds must exist. For communal bonds to exist, the community must exist. Today, due to social atomization and alienation, the base the social fabric was based once upon a time, no longer exists.

Relationships and girlfriends in the 21st century are nothing but NT men's cope who don't want to be alone. These people are viewed as laughingstock, women laugh at them and view them as a punch bag anyone can spit on. Women cheat on their boyfriends and make fun of them all the time. Women nowadays have boyfriends to use them and for emotional comfort, not because they are cognitively capable of building empathy, affection and long-term relationships...
Its cope for people in their teens and 20s. Late 30s onwards is when men should find a younger women (still 25 plus) to have children with unless u wanna be 70 years old with no kids and nothing to do. Children provide a purpose in life as a person gets older and cant do the things they used to do.