Fitness YouTuber Gets Botched Eye Surgery

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
A guy called Frank Tufano got a cosmetic surgery (idk what surgery, he didn't specify in the video) which left him cross eyed and partially blind:

According to him, the plastic surgeons said he will look like this for the rest of his life, as corrective surgery would likely make it worse.

This is what he looked like before:

I guess the takeaway is, get cosmetic surgery for your eye area as a last resort, and if you do, get one thing done and leave it the fuck alone, don't push your luck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: serialcoper, flippasav, billymidnight and 8 others
Woah:lul::lul::lul: kill all Chads, I’m happy this nigger descended and will soon feel what it’s like to be a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, igniteisbad, serialcoper and 1 other person
god i'd love to be a surgeon, win win no matter what

1. i fuck you up for life? Your fault buddy
2. I do a good job? I get more victims.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, billymidnight, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
He did some dumb shit like orbital decompression which is just stupid and no one should do that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, Shkreliii, NZb6Air and 1 other person
He did some dumb shit like orbital decompression which is just stupid and no one should do that
Even foids with horrible popping eyes like that tranny on .com?

• +1
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old. and NZb6Air

I haven't looked into orbital decompression. It's a high risk procedure then?

Looking at google, the results seem really good for some, so I get how someone would want to roll the dice.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and NZb6Air
Finally someone with a worse eye area than me. And he also paid for it too jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight and lepo2317
there are thousands of surgery in which one or two fuck ups happen, even jaw ones. This is not a news:ogre:

it still looks better than before

t
A guy called Frank Tufano got a cosmetic surgery (idk what surgery, he didn't specify in the video) which left him cross eyed and partially blind:

View attachment 3097393

According to him, the plastic surgeons said he will look like this for the rest of his life, as corrective surgery would likely make it worse.

This is what he looked like before:

View attachment 3097395

I guess the takeaway is, get cosmetic surgery for your eye area as a last resort, and if you do, get one thing done and leave it the fuck alone, don't push your luck.
The fact he looked better before
fucking dumbass nigger

I haven't looked into orbital decompression. It's a high risk procedure then?

View attachment 3097421
Looking at google, the results seem really good for some, so I get how someone would want to roll the dice.
You should never get this for cosmetic reasons

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You should never get this for cosmetic reasons
True. Orbital decompression is simply too high risk for anyone that doesn't genuinely have clinically bulging eyes.

A lot of eye area surgeries are high-risk imo. It's easy to look botched when a good, natural looking eye area depends on so many features and ratios.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and alpslover
This guy is a autistic basement dweller
What else can you expect

True. Orbital decompression is simply too high risk for anyone that doesn't genuinely have clinically bulging eyes.
View attachment 3098418
A lot of eye area surgeries are high-risk imo. It's easy to look botched when a good, natural looking eye area depends on so many features and ratios.
yeah, i think most i will do for eyes is cantho or fat graft/fillers. so sad that eyes are so important yet so hard to perfect with surgery

god i'd love to be a surgeon, win win no matter what

1. i fuck you up for life? Your fault buddy
2. I do a good job? I get more victims.
this is exactly why you're not a surgeon lol

Low iq thread #47 on this shit vid, kys nigger

ye let's have a conclusion with 0 understanding of the situation
How did his eyes change that much though?

Like his ipd decreased. He talked about how the eyes are now angled (inwards I think).

Could you hypothetically do the reverse and angle the eyes outward?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3098418
Even relatively simple shit like double eyelid surgery in Korea?

Or canthoplasty?

Like his ipd decreased. He talked about how the eyes are now angled (inwards I think).

Because Taban is retarded, he removes orbital wall bone :lul:

It's possible to, not only reverse but give him ideal orbits, with orbital wall implants but that would require taban's plans and what he did during his surgery and shit

Even relatively simple shit like double eyelid surgery in Korea?

Or canthoplasty?
no eye surgery is safe with the right surgeons and techniques, even modified obo with guides is safe, this nigga talm straight out of his ass

Eye area is the highest risk surgery one can do, fucking up your eyes and getting permanent blindness as one of the risk is not worth any pussy, at that point your money is better spent on hookers than going blind

he got fucked

looks like a retarded autistic monkey now