Five Skin Lightening Tips

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
A lot of people ask me for skin lightening tips, my routine etc. Not only do they refuse to lurk moar and do their own research, they often will end up botching their skin and ending up even more ugly and even more shitskin. The following tips are things I learned from both personal observation and observing other people.

1. Expectations

If you are naturally dark skinned, you can't become light skinned. You can only return to your base. Unfortunate news for shitskins. Skin lightening isn't for vantablack ass niggers. The only way to surpass your genetic melanin base is self-inducing vitiligo through abusing Monobenzone cream, destroying your melanocytes.

Curry who bleachmaxxed himself with monobenzone

Find your least tanned skin - typically the chest will be the lightest, and your pubic region will be the darkest. The lightest skin you have naturally is how far you can expect to get with skin lightening. Most brown skinned people's faces are covered in hyperpigmentation and tan, so lightening your face should be your priority.

2. Supplements Are COPE. Chemical Exfoliation is LAW.

It's true. No amount of Vitamin C, Glutathione, NAC etc. will make your skin lighten by themselves. You need to increase cell turnover to get the "new" skin to show through chemical exfoliants. And in many cases you can't verify that these supplements will actually have a verifiable effect. Therefore, I don't recommend wasting your money on supplements thinking you're going to magically clear up your shitskin.

There's plenty of information on supplements on this website that may or not lighten your skin, so I won't list them all.

Low dose accutane is the best chemical exfoliant for the entire body, if you can handle the side effects. There's also tretinoin for treating just a singular area. Select acids are good as well, such as azelaic, kojic, and glycolic acid.

As a last resort, you can get a strong chemical peel such as Cosmelan or MelanX.

Insane bleachmaxxing.

3. Hydroquinone...

Don't go rubbing hydroquinone on your entire face, it's meant for lightening patches of dark skin only. So many idiots on Reddit just rub their entire faces with it and actually get blacker as a result as a result of rebound pigmentation and prolonged use.

Patches like this are the only places you should apply hydroquinone

For brightening the whole face, it's better to use something like a vitamin C serum or the aforementioned bunch of exfoliating acids. The reasoning is simple, HQ by itself cannot be used long-term, and is by far the most powerful skin lightening agent. You want to achieve even skin first, then brighten the entire area with something weaker.

Cycle off Hydroquinone after exactly 3 months of use, and maintain your results with those ingredients I mentioned.

4. Remove Your Beard

Shaving daily is harmful and can actually make your entire lower third hyperpigmented, this is something I observe in brown skinned people especially very often. Personally I don't see any reason to have a beard as a young man, especially a young ethnic man, trying to attract the opposite sex. All it does is make you look older.

Insane hyperpigmentation from shaving.

I personally recommend plucking most of your beard out, then waxing the remaining hairs. You can then maintain your results by waxing every couple of weeks... of course a gentle wax is preferred to avoid more hyperpigmentation. I do this at home and it saves me from having to shave at all, which further damages my skin. Might make a separate thread for this actually.

5. Optimize Your Hormonal Profile

Too high estrogen and bad thyroid can lead to worsening of existing hyperpigmentation. Keep your hormonal profile optimized through your lifestyle. There's plenty of guides on this so I don't care to explain how you can optimize your hormonal profile naturally. Of course, avoid any drugs that fuck over your endogenous hormone production.

Though, I'm not one to talk as I rot 24/7 and don't go outside unless it's night to meet up with friends.

That's it, take care.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Sny, vrilmaxxer and 15 others
A lot of people ask me for skin lightening tips, my routine etc. Not only do they refuse to lurk moar and do their own research, they often will end up botching their skin and ending up even more ugly and even more shitskin. The following tips are things I learned from both personal observation and observing other people.

1. Expectations

If you are naturally dark skinned, you can't become light skinned. You can only return to your base. Unfortunate news for shitskins. Skin lightening isn't for vantablack ass niggers. The only way to surpass your genetic melanin base is self-inducing vitiligo through abusing Monobenzone cream, destroying your melanocytes.

Find your least tanned skin - typically the chest will be the lightest, and your pubic region will be the darkest. The lightest skin you have naturally is how far you can expect to get with skin lightening. Most brown skinned people's faces are covered in hyperpigmentation and tan, so lightening your face should be your priority.

It's true. No amount of Vitamin C, Glutathione, NAC etc. will make your skin lighten by themselves. You need to increase cell turnover to get the "new" skin to show through chemical exfoliants. And in many cases you can't verify that these supplements will actually have a verifiable effect. Therefore, I don't recommend wasting your money on supplements thinking you're going to magically clear up your shitskin.

There's plenty of information on supplements on this website that may or not lighten your skin, so I won't list them all.

Low dose accutane is the best chemical exfoliant for the entire body, if you can handle the side effects. There's also tretinoin for treating just a singular area. Select acids are good as well, such as azelaic, kojic, and glycolic acid.

As a last resort, you can get a strong chemical peel such as Cosmelan or MelanX.

View attachment 2947912View attachment 2947915
Insane bleachmaxxing.

3. Hydroquinone...

Don't go rubbing hydroquinone on your entire face, it's meant for lightening patches of dark skin only. So many idiots on Reddit just rub their entire faces with it and actually get blacker as a result as a result of rebound pigmentation and prolonged use.

View attachment 2947919

For brightening the whole face, it's better to use something like a vitamin C serum or the aforementioned bunch of exfoliating acids. The reasoning is simple, HQ by itself cannot be used long-term, and is by far the most powerful skin lightening agent. You want to achieve even skin first, then brighten the entire area with something weaker.

Cycle off Hydroquinone after exactly 3 months of use, and maintain your results with those ingredients I mentioned.

4. Remove Your Beard

Shaving daily is harmful and can actually make your entire lower third hyperpigmented, this is something I observe in brown skinned people especially very often. Personally I don't see any reason to have a beard as a young man, especially a young ethnic man, trying to attract the opposite sex. All it does is make you look older.

View attachment 2947959

I personally recommend plucking most of your beard out, then waxing the remaining hairs. You can then maintain your results by waxing every couple of weeks... of course a gentle wax is preferred to avoid more hyperpigmentation. I do this at home and it saves me from having to shave at all, which further damaging my skin. Might make a separate thread for this actually.

Too high estrogen and bad thyroid can lead to worsening of existing hyperpigmentation. Keep your hormonal profile optimized through your lifestyle. There's plenty of guides on this so I don't care to explain how you can optimize your hormonal profile naturally. Of course, avoid any drugs that fuck over your endogenous hormone production.

View attachment 2948034

Though, I'm not one to talk as I rot 24/7 and don't go outside unless it's night to meet up with friends.

That's it, take care.

ur not getting vip

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
How to pluck and wax, can IPL results permanently affect beard density even after 5 years after the procedure, glycolic acid is also great for skin texture although for PIH I think hydro is the fastest.

Tbh PIH is subhuman but I think peels should be last resort cos of risk of rebound hyperpigmentation. Melasyl is a new release but expensive, seems good tho. Melasure is otc in my city and has kojic, arbutin, licorice root extract etc. might be worth a try.

@laaltin had good results w oral tranexemaic acid for melasma

I think ethnics also have tendency for clogged pores so glycolic acid can be a double whammy as it clears up pores / debris, improves texture while being a tyrosinase inhibitor

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, IndraBC, silencio and 1 other person
Beautiful bhai. Thank you

• Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You said the lightest part on your body would that be including my thigh? Cause that’s the lightest part of my body by far
IMG 5514
IMG 6633

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay and lestoa
How to pluck and wax, can IPL results permanently affect beard density even after 5 years after the procedure, glycolic acid is also great for skin texture although for PIH I think hydro is the fastest.

Tbh PIH is subhuman but I think peels should be last resort cos of risk of rebound hyperpigmentation. Melasyl is a new release but expensive, seems good tho. Melasure is otc in my city and has kojic, arbutin, licorice root extract etc. might be worth a try.

I got prescription for cyklokapron now

How to pluck and wax, can IPL results permanently affect beard density even after 5 years after the procedure
Should be tutorials for plucking on youtube, waxing I do with a DIY kit, I just apply the warm wax to my beard and let it dry, then rip it off. IPL results will permanently weaken but you need maintenance to never grow a beard again
Tbh PIH is subhuman but I think peels should be last resort cos of risk of rebound hyperpigmentation.
Indeed, it's reserved for absolutely subhuman pigmentation plus they're really expensive.
Melasyl is a new release but expensive, seems good tho. Melasure is otc in my city and has kojic, arbutin, licorice root extract etc. might be worth a try.
I don't trust Melasyl at all, for now the classics are king. Also don't recommend niggas to put a billion different products on their face, high chance they will just blacken.
@
laaltin
Haven't tried oral tranexamic, I use a blend of topical azelaic kojic and tranexamic acid on my face biweekly though.
You said the lightest part on your body would that be including my thigh? Cause that’s the lightest part of my body by far
View attachment 2948062View attachment 2948065
Yeah man, for sure. Though I still think your chest would be lighter, no? You might be a good candidate for a peel on your face like the ones I mentioned ITT, do some research, face lightness is most important after all.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Accelerator
Azelaic is a bit too slow for my liking, glycolic works extremely fast it’s the strongest aha after all

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, SidharthTheSlayer and Accelerator

I think ethnics also have tendency for clogged pores so glycolic acid can be a double whammy as it clears up pores / debris, improves texture while being a tyrosinase inhibitor
Are you knowledgeable on acne induced post inflammatory hyperpigmentation?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Should be tutorials for plucking on youtube, waxing I do with a DIY kit, I just apply the warm wax to my beard and let it dry, then rip it off. IPL results will permanently weaken but you need maintenance to never grow a beard again

Indeed, it's reserved for absolutely subhuman pigmentation plus they're really expensive.

I don't trust Melasyl at all, for now the classics are king. Also don't recommend niggas to put a billion different products on their face, high chance they will just blacken.

Haven't tried oral tranexamic, I use a blend of topical azelaic kojic and tranexamic acid on my face biweekly though.

Yeah man, for sure. Though I still think your chest would be lighter, no? You might be a good candidate for a peel on your face like the ones I mentioned ITT, do some research, face lightness is most important after all.
Thx bhai. It’s very surprising tbh. My thigh is fair and white asf. My chest is the lightest shade of brown and my face is medium brown my arms are black asf. What’s surprising is my brother who has a lighter pheno( he has lighter nipples, lips, and genitals)( don’t make it weird he’s younger and I’ve had to change his diapers) than me has darker thighs.

delete this thread this information is better of secret than some retarded gook from tiktok knowing it spreading it on his name getting all the credit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, boss8055, wrinql and 2 others
delete this thread this information is better of secret than some retarded gook from tiktok knowing it spreading it on his name getting all the credit
Well, it's not really unique or new information, it's just information I think people don't really internalize. Said gook will also probably be clowned for racism on TikTok. I've seen comments for stuff like this on there.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and BrahminBoss
Over for us if curries who are already decently lightskin find this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and boss8055
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BrahminBoss and Accelerator
Sounds High IQ Bookmarked, was light asf as a kid if that’s what you mean by “return to base”

What would be a full body lightening protocol?
Oral Tret + Glutathione (Sublingualy absorbed or injected Glutathione) ?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Sounds High IQ Bookmarked, was light asf as a kid if that’s what you mean by “return to base”

What would be a full body lightening protocol?
Oral Tret + Glutathione (Sublingualy absorbed or injected Glutathione) ?
I mean low dose accutane not oral tret

Plucking hurts so bad and takes so long to do tho 😞

Bhai I am begging you, Please tell me if my face can return to normal, my dermatologist told me no, also she tells me glycolic acid chemical peels might help slightly, she's kinda good but told me not to use hq, I'm kinda confused what to do

Attachments

• 20240511_143853.jpg
    20240511_143853.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
What’s your opinion on self injecting Glutathione/Glutax and IV Drips? Permanent or can you slowly decrease injections/sessions of IV over time?

Bhai I am begging you, Please tell me if my face can return to normal, my dermatologist told me no, also she tells me glycolic acid chemical peels might help slightly, she's kinda good but told me not to use hq, I'm kinda confused what to do
You should be able to tbh. Ur untanned skin looks similar to mine untanned

Azelaic is a bit too slow for my liking, glycolic works extremely fast it’s the strongest aha after all
What brand do you recommend for glycolic

What brand do you recommend for glycolic
oridinary 7 percent toner is what most use, i use a stronger one as i get it cheap from pharma but it may be overkill for most. oridinary is best

oridinary 7 percent toner is what most use, i use a stronger one as i get it cheap from pharma but it may be overkill for most. oridinary is best
Could you please tell your routine am gonna copy it as I’m very impressed with your skin transformation.

BRO PLS PLS PLS make that thread about shaving tips to help remove your facial hair completely I’m an ethnic guy who used to shave everyday but it hyperpigmented my skin and now I have to have a beard which obviously makes me look worse. Pls need tips and help on this

• +1
What’s your opinion on self injecting Glutathione/Glutax and IV Drips? Permanent or can you slowly decrease injections/sessions of IV over time?
From what I’ve researched, you will lose the results if you stop, it just seems like a waste of money to me if done by itself, like I said. It could be a good way to speed up results from chemical exfoliation of the skin though. I took Liposomal Glutathione, it seems more accessible than injecting it directly and more cost efficient for similar bioavailability. So you could also look into that for the long term.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
You should be able to tbh. Ur untanned skin looks similar to mine untanned
Yeah but my dermatologist told me no, she tells me to not think about these things too much.

1. Expectations

Insane bleachmaxxing.

3. Hydroquinone...

View attachment 2947919

4. Remove Your Beard

View attachment 2947959

I personally recommend plucking most of your beard out, then waxing the remaining hairs. You can then maintain your results by waxing every couple of weeks... of course a gentle wax is preferred to avoid more hyperpigmentation. I do this at home and it saves me from having to shave at all, which further damages my skin. Might make a separate thread for this actually.

View attachment 2948034

That's it, take care.

Is the forum coming back ??? Bumpppp

• +1
Reactions: sayi and boss8055
Didn't understand the curry, if I consume monobenzone is it going to produce vitiligo on my skin? Or should I use it correctly on my skin.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
exactly my old thread
also rebound hyperpigmentation is a myth u clearly didnt research anything about hydroquinone
i read every research paper and book on hq and my conclusion is its the safest thing to ever exist in this planet

watch this derms video because its better than reading the research which will take alot of time

Dont think so, I think you naturally get darker after puberty and wont be able to get it back.

Could be mistaken though @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Dont think so, I think you naturally get darker after puberty and wont be able to get it back.

Could be mistaken though @SidharthTheSlayer
Correct. I was white as a kid, got darker to light brown over time on untanned areas.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Im going to use monobenzene fuck not having red undertones

currylifefuel

1. Expectations

Insane bleachmaxxing.

3. Hydroquinone...

View attachment 2947919

4. Remove Your Beard

View attachment 2947959

View attachment 2948034

That's it, take care.

how about iv glutathione

tag me

Didn't understand the curry, if I consume monobenzone is it going to produce vitiligo on my skin? Or should I use it correctly on my skin.
yup..no matter where you use it will work for the whole body