Gymmaxxer

@FiveFourManlet

FACE is making good shekels

YouTube maxing is legit he did well

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
He's got like 750 viewers that's good

FACE is making good shekels
Who needs money if he looks bad. Only ignorant cucks.
I would always prefer being average looking or good looking to several millions of usd for example.

Then what you said is cope
Have you been on both ugly side and good looking side? Have you been rich up to several millions of net worth and poor? Then your argument is shit tbh. My argument can be cope, as well as it can be the truth, you couldnt know

Who needs money if he looks bad. Only ignorant cucks.
I would always prefer being average looking or good looking to several millions of usd for example.
He deosent look bad, hes 4.5-5 avg really and tall. Idk why hes still incel, prob cause not lifting

He deosent look bad, hes 4.5-5 avg really and tall. Idk why hes still incel, prob cause not lifting
He's ugly and black in London UK, incel almost is a given

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

does lifting cure cancer?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dodt
does lifting cure cancer?
No but his height saves him. I know what you mean, but Im telling you all tall people should lift. If your short lifting wont change much. But tallcel is volcel if you dont lift.
He's ugly and black in London UK, incel almost is a given
I would give him 4/10 but not lower tbh, yeah black is a disaatvantage

No but his height saves him. I know what you mean, but Im telling you all tall people should lift. If your short lifting wont change much. But tallcel is volcel if you dont lift.

I would give him 4/10 but not lower tbh, yeah black is a disaatvantage

No, you're still in denial/cope phase. Lifting CAN work and boost a lot IF you meet a lot of requirements regarding height/frame!/face/muscle insertions/bone density etc. For a good % of people lifting will only slightly alter their PSL in return of years of natty lifting or annihilating their endocrine system with AAS, compared to just being lean/athletic with slight muscle-tone that virtually any physical activity provides the required muscle-protein synthesis stimulation for. You are preaching false hopes every day to a bunch of people who benefit little from lifting. Yes, everyone should lift for their health, masculinity, strength and well being, but how much lifting affects your looks varies A LOT. I've already explained this to you yet you still keep emphasizing "lifting" like your life depended on it, with almost all of your posts.

No, you're still in denial/cope phase. Lifting CAN work and boost a lot IF you meet a lot of requirements regarding height/frame!/face/muscle insertions/bone density etc. For a good % of people lifting will only slightly alter their PSL in return of years of natty lifting or annihilating their endocrine system with AAS, compared to just being lean/athletic with slight muscle-tone that virtually any physical activity provides the required muscle-protein synthesis stimulation for. You are preaching false hopes every day to a bunch of people who benefit little from lifting. Yes, everyone should lift for their health, masculinity, strength and well being, but how much lifting affects your looks varies A LOT. I've already explained this to you yet you still keep emphasizing "lifting" like your life depended on it, with almost all of your posts.
I see, I understand now and thanks. Definitly agree tho, its point of dimnishing returns for a lot of people. Doesent hurt trying tho, but it definitlyworked for me but only due to my height and frame

Lol FACE is talking about going to gay bar

The gay pill is the FINAL blackpill for trucels

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 176, androidcel and 3 others
You're judging by the Balkan average, he's a fair bit below average especially in London. Big cities attract visionaries, when these girls think about their partner they're only thinking traditional Chad.

You're judging by the Balkan average, he's a fair bit below average especially in London. Big cities attract visionaries, when these girls think about their partner they're only thinking traditional Chad.
Oh yeah forgot about that definitly, In slovenia they think height + (muscles as bonus) then avg face or above lol

I see, I understand now and thanks. Definitly agree tho, its point of dimnishing returns for a lot of people. Doesent hurt trying tho, but it definitlyworked for me but only due to my height and frame

You are fat and you had clinically under developed muscle mass. I think you have some underlying health issue regarding hormones and/or metabolisation that exacerbates all this. 80-90% of the "improvement" you made is from your weight loss basically and not "lifting". Lifting is a tool that helped you build bare-minimum muscle mass to function as a human being and it's a catalisator to your weight loss, but in the end it's not the muscle mass itself(other than that bare minimum that you were lacking compared to regular people) that makes you look better. And don't link me that picture where you sit in a chair and say you were "skinny" (where you still had major amounts of fat around your belly/thigh while having skinny arms and a baggy t-shirt in angle frauded pic that you like to include in your posts to get extra validation to combat your insecurity/BDD). I'm not saying you shouldn't lift(you should continue), but you need to finally realise lifting is not some fucking magic pill that's gonna make everyone look so much better.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
You are fat and you had clinically under developed muscle mass. I think you have some underlying health issue regarding hormones and/or metabolisation that exacerbates all this. 80-90% of the "improvement" you made is from your weight loss basically and not "lifting". Lifting is a tool that helped you build bare-minimum muscle mass to function as a human being and it's a catalisator to your weight loss, but in the end it's not the muscle mass itself(other than that bare minimum that you were lacking compared to regular people) that makes you look better. And don't link me that picture where you sit in a chair and say you were "skinny" (where you still had major amounts of fat around your belly/thigh while having skinny arms and a baggy t-shirt in angle frauded pic that you like to include in your posts to get extra validation to combat your insecurity/BDD). I'm not saying you shouldn't lift(you should continue), but you need to finally realise lifting is not some fucking magic pill that's gonna make everyone look so much better.
Yeh I looked like a fat auswitchz survivor agreed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and IceCutter
@FiveFourManlet My boy nice talk :feelsokman:.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, IceCutter and FiveFourManlet
  • +1
Reactions: IceCutter
statusmaxxed/10