Fix anorexia durring development

WBC323

WBC323

Diamond
I was anorexic durring my whole development due to being idiot i guess
I ended up with: skullcel skull, very small face, fucked up small teeth and so on
thin bones and wrists, hands and feets
i guess i am shorter than what i would be

How would you guys fix that, anyone else with similar problems? Did you solve it?

eat a lot boyo

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and samm735
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 470
I am 25 now, maybe will still help, i just recently understood how it happened.
gymcel to improve frame and width, grow a beard if you can to make your skull seem bigger. Possibly the right hairstyle can make your skull seem bigger aswell. Wear heeled shoes with lifts for 2inch fraud.

hgh

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Lux
gymcel to improve frame and width, grow a beard if you can to make your skull seem bigger. Possibly the right hairstyle can make your skull seem bigger aswell. Wear heeled shoes with lifts for 2inch fraud.
Allready doing all that, i look like shit without my "makeup", it's like being two different beings, one with a beard, hairstyle fraud and one without. I meant, did someone really fixed it, i can cover it up tho

diet is cope you would still have shit genetics if you weren't anorexic

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
diet is cope you would still have shit genetics if you weren't anorexic
I would actually be much happier if that was the case, but not eating probably made a difference.

Last edited:
my year and a half of anorexia probably robbed me of at least an inch in height and a lot of facial growth as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: WBC323
I would actually be much happier if that was the case, but not eating probably made a difference.
It makes a huge difference. Diet and exercise while developing play a big role in how robust you will be. I have the same issue as you. Didn't eat enough/properly and only played video games as a kid.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and WBC323
It makes a huge difference. Diet and exercise while developing play a big role in how robust you will be. I have the same issue as you. Didn't eat enough/properly and only played video games as a kid.
so fucking sad knowing it could easilly be fixed when it was the right time. We could easilly have been goodlooking and well developed. I feel so damaged by this shit

Last edited:

i was anorexic and grew giga tall. you want to believe it's lack of nutrition so you have something to blame other than genetics

i was anorexic and grew giga tall. you want to believe it's lack of nutrition so you have something to blame other than genetics
I am still relatively tall (6ft, think i could have been taller tho), but my bones are like 1st centile in width and my head is small as well. So i guess it had some affect. I was anorexic durring before, and all of my puberty, and started eating later, so maybe that could be the difference.

Genetics lays the groundwork for what you can achieve. It's a relatively wide range of possibilities. Reaching your genetic potential is what you should be trying to do. If you grew tall as a lethargic anorexic, then you probably could have been much taller and more robust.

Genetics lays the groundwork for what you can achieve. It's a relatively wide range of possibilities. Reaching your genetic potential is what you should be trying to do. If you grew tall as a lethargic anorexic, then you probably could have been much taller and more robust.

i agree somewhat but people cope so hard thinking if they just ate more food they would be a robust slayer when in actual fact they just have shit genetics.

i agree somewhat but people cope so hard thinking if they just ate more food they would be a robust slayer when in actual fact they just have shit genetics.
How are your wrist and frame?

I
my frame is really big but my wrists are small.
All folks i know that have big wrist were fat or close at some point of their childhood/puberty, i wonder if this is the cause...

All folks i know that have big wrist were fat or close at some point of their childhood/puberty, i wonder if this is the cause...

seems like a pretty legit theory tbh

I have normal frame, but 6 inch wrists and like 19 cm from bottom to top of the head, wish i knew before that eating is the goal, not starving myself.

I have normal frame, but 6 inch wrists and like 19 cm from bottom to top of the head, wish i knew before that eating is the goal, not starving myself.
Where were your parents?

Where were your parents?
They had their problems and couldn't really force me, it probably isn't, and i hope it isn't so, so very bad, but wish i ate when it was the time to grow.

Last edited:
They had their problems and couldn't really force me, it probably isn't so, so very bad, but wish i ate when it was the time to grow.
What's your height and weight back then? So basically you ate three times a day but just not enough as you think?

What's your height and weight back then? So basically you ate three times a day but just not enough as you think?
I didn't eat some of days, ate others and so on, and ate little and was very picky, or ate only chocholate for school brunch and skipped breakfast, and so on, didn't weigh myself, but was allways of underweight bmi, and i had 180cm and 53 kg at one point durring my late teens (when i measured myself). Kinda took pride in how litzle i weighted. I had like biggest head on a clasroom photo before, and then i stopped eating and it looks in comparison like i shrunk somehow compared to other kids.

Hope it's not that bad and that it's fixable. I would really like development being mostly irrelevant theory. But not eating surely affected me, especially durring growth, i felt weak all the time and baisically like shit, and it affected my bones

Last edited: