Fixed my canthal tilt

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Couldn’t be arsed curling like fag , cut that shit off with Paal packet scissors now it looks more neutral and not nct. I will soon apply subtle eyeliner in bottom lashes and get stroma in 5 years

CB991929 06D3 44BD B6D7 318A3A6D466D

I cut off this part

262A0EC2 929E 4B1D B97E 71FDFCB3ECC9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, iam good boy, Kroker and 1 other person
You can see here how outer part of eyelashes are dropping down and hiding exocanthion giving illusion of lower CT

CE69E637 9027 4306 BA49 3E45A9C5BE08

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and LancasteR
IMG 7358

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, normie_joe, justbentbro and 7 others
Why are my eyebrows so thin and non existent imso ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, horizontallytall, LancasteR and 1 other person
Yeah but it looks weird after few days and the growth isn’t enough to cut it off again. I actually leave the part you cut (the lateral lashes) and make everything shorter especially the inner ends. It makes a slight different in perceived pfl

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis
but infra implants would fix your nct, so its up to you. maybe just a canthoplasty could work
nope too much pct is feminine, neutral mogs cos i already have feminnine eye shape, very high pct only works for those with giga dimorphism like ramirez

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
nope too much pct is feminine, neutral mogs cos i already have feminnine eye shape, very high pct only works for those with giga dimorphism like ramirez
do you have any pictures in color so i can tell 100%

Tag me when you do take a pic in color, sometimes its hard to tell with just black and white
its colour i just upped contrast

its colour i just upped contrast
damn i just realized i was looking at the 2nd pic, ya you have a neturel ct tbh you just have giga droppy eyelid.

• +1
i used to cut off my lashes for more pct as a kid even tho i wasnt aware of it i feel like doing it again because of similar reason and also bc eyelashes keep falling into my fucking eye

• +1
i used to cut off my lashes for more pct as a kid even tho i wasnt aware of it i feel like doing it again because of similar reason and also bc eyelashes keep falling into my fucking eye
You can also curl it if ur eyes are not hooded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
@Willmogulater

@Pei i will get stroma soon if they release it im working for that

@Willmogulater fker call insta

i have same shit. should i cut it?

• +1