fixing hollow/tear trough

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
So I've tried hydraulic acid, ordianry caffeine solution for under eye for months but none have mad significant improvement. From my side profile I don't have recessed infraorbitals and I can feel my bone when i touch under eye so i don't think its a bone issue. I think its got to be a thin skin issue or lack of under eye fat since they are the only two reasons left. For context I'm turkish and I've heard middle easterns have genetic tear trough.

Anyone got any suggestions, tests to do to determine. Is volufiline legit. Should I use vitamin c or retinol

This is how mine look.

From my side profile I don't have recessed infraorbitals and I can feel my bone when i touch under eye so i don't think its a bone issue
Similar situation here. I remember reading a thread from a couple years ago where it was claimed that undereye problems could in some cases be caused by cheekbones, with it being a fairly common problem for people who get zygo implants.
Is volufiline legit
I've definitely seen some results from volufiline, though I still lack undereye support. I don't actually have I'll decide on my next course of actions after I finish the bottle. If nothing works, I think lower eyelid retraction should be able to fix my remaining problems.
vitamin c or retinol
I use vitamin c and tretinoin. They worked to get rid of the skin discoloration and even out the skin tone around my face.

Similar situation here. I remember reading a thread from a couple years ago where it was claimed that undereye problems could in some cases be caused by cheekbones, with it being a fairly common problem for people who get zygo implants.

I've definitely seen some results from volufiline, though I still lack undereye support. I don't actually have I'll decide on my next course of actions after I finish the bottle. If nothing works, I think lower eyelid retraction should be able to fix my remaining problems.

I use vitamin c and tretinoin. They worked to get rid of the skin discoloration and even out the skin tone around my face.
yeah my zygos are fairly good in the width, but aren't projected forward enough.