Fixing my smile

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I have my Invisalign consultation in 2 months boys. Then planning on getting it in June and wearing it for 5-6 months to make my smile good again!

Getting my wide 10 tooth smile back again!
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, tylerhunter97, DarkTriadPeerReview and 2 others
What fucked your smile up in the first place boyo?!

What fucked your smile up in the first place boyo?!
Normal recession of my teeth, mewing incorrectly for 6 months, and not wearing my night guard for 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Great news, man, will you post before/after?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Damn it feels good to have only brushed my teeth once a month for 90% of my life and still have perfectly healthy teeth when I go to the dentist.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Why would you need to wait so long for a consult?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Normal recession of my teeth, mewing incorrectly for 6 months, and not wearing my night guard for 6 months.
w8 what so you saying that you mew incorrect then your palate get narrowed?
Why you need night guard?

w8 what so you saying that you mew incorrect then your palate get narrowed?
I legit don’t know bro. All I know is I mewed and didn’t wear my night guard for 6-7 months and that’s what prolly fucked my teeth up.

They’re kinda crooked and my 2 front teeth are a little in front of my other teeth so it makes my 2 front teeth appear bigger.

I legit don’t know bro. All I know is I mewed and didn’t wear my night guard for 6-7 months and that’s what prolly fucked my teeth up.

They’re kinda crooked and my 2 front teeth are a little in front of my other teeth so it makes my 2 front teeth appear bigger.
Why you use night guard? Is that a retainer?