Fixing NCT

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Is it easier to fix NCT if the medial canthus is downturned, but the lateral canthus sags? Opposed to an upturned medial canthus?

Essentially, what causes the position of the lateral canthus, is it just tendons/eye placement? How hard is it to change it’s position.

F205307F 74B9 4A23 BF86 C5D2AF0ECC64

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Not sure man

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Man why the fuck are you editing this shit?
Tf are you talking about? I just want to know what causes the placement of the lateral canthus you malnourished somali

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Torero, BradAniston and Deleted member 6380
Tf are you talking about? I just want to know what causes the placement of the lateral canthus you malnourished somali
It is caused by your subhumanity now move on

+accept your humble background

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • JFL
This cumskin gook nigger nigga really letting me live rentfree
🤑🤗
Think about how lowly & genetically fucked you sandnigger nigger mutts are, that even your west African ‘brothers’ hate your guts.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 6380
Think about how lowly & genetically fucked you sandnigger nigger mutts are, that even your west African ‘brothers’ hate your guts.
Slaves always hate their masters, nigger.

• Hmm...
It can be bones and tissue. A lack of support or fat in certain areas can create the appearance of a negative tilt when in reality you're meant to have positive tilt.

You need pics or even an in real life examination... to know which one is your case. How it can be fixed...

• +1
It can be bones and tissue. A lack of support or fat in certain areas can create the appearance of a negative tilt when in reality you're meant to have positive tilt.

You need pics or even an in real life examination... to know which one is your case. How it can be fixed...
Yeah it’s hard to know if the socket is not big enough, or the eye itself is too big. Eyemaxxxing is so brutal :cry:

Nigger you were our slaves
The Blax that were slaves got SOLD. Gtfo my thread abused pickled fish eating, poop stir frying, historically illiterate, business shoe jawed sandnigger.

• Ugh..
The Blax that were slaves got SOLD. Gtfo my thread abused pickled fish eating, poop stir frying, historically illiterate, business shoe jawed sandnigger.
We dont do none of that shit, and atleast we werent slaves, keep coping negro

We dont do none of that shit, and atleast we werent slaves, keep coping negro
You’re fucking lowIQ. It’s painful reading your cope posts, just leave my thread. JFL at believing ‘Muh we were neva slaves’, read a history book retarded sandniggermutt.

• Ugh..
You’re fucking lowIQ. It’s painful reading your cope posts, just leave my thread. JFL at believing ‘Muh we were neva slaves’, read a history book retarded sandniggermutt.
Idiot, we were slave owners and the bantu slaves were dumped in Somalia, south especially, and the reason you're crying isnbecause you have no proof:lul: muh "read a history book" nigga brin me proof yourself or you're coping

• Ugh..
What’s funny is Somalis are fleeing to Europe in the present day + what do they do once they arrive? Occupy the lowest socioeconomic positions, commit crimes + become slaves in prison or an amazon warehouse :feelsuhh:

You’re bragging about enslaving slaves... that we’re already slaves :feelsuhh:. Somalis also enslaved each other during that time. I’m done replying to your peanut skull, fuck off learn some history ugly sandniggermutt.

Idiot, we were slave owners and the bantu slaves were dumped in Somalia, south especially, and the reason you're crying isnbecause you have no proof:lul: muh "read a history book" nigga brin me proof yourself or you're coping

• Ugh..
What’s funny is Somalis are fleeing to Europe in the present day + what do they do once they arrive? Occupy the lowest socioeconomic positions, commit crimes + become slaves in prison or an amazon warehouse

You’re bragging about enslaving slaves... that we’re already slaves . Somalis also enslaved each other during that time. I’m done replying to your peanut skull, fuck off learn some history ugly sandniggermutt.
Let's not even talk about blacks, being killed everywhere atleast we somalis are more civlised and take what we get, and im not here to insult a whole race so yea

And yeah keep coping we still enslaved you so keep coping, you are my slave.

Let's not even talk about blacks, being killed everywhere atleast we somalis are more civlised and take what we get, and im not here to insult a whole race so yea

And yeah keep coping we still enslaved you so keep coping, you are my slave.
Get off my thread, ded srs. The richest man in african history got rich off the slaves he sold, Somalis bought slaves they didn’t take anything.
F3380405 D13E 4300 BB6E 3292A8D1EB24
85A61C3A 4312 4BAF B8C2 75B2E62324C1

French & Anglos took your whole country, but ‘WE WUZ SLAVE OWNAS’, meanwhile:
(that’s happening present day lmao)

• Ugh..
Get off my thread, ded srs. The richest man in african history got rich off the slaves he sold, Somalis bought slaves they didn’t take anything.View attachment 894353 View attachment 894351
French & Anglos took your whole country, but ‘WE WUZ SLAVE OWNAS’, meanwhile:
[.] (that’s happening present day lmao)
🤢JFL at thinking a few people being "enslaved" which are then returned btw equals the amount of your ancestors that were REALLY enslaved, thats like saying "look this guy from your country was kidnapped haha were equal now" fuck off

🤢JFL at thinking a few people being "enslaved" which are then returned btw equals the amount of your ancestors that were REALLY enslaved, thats like saying "look this guy from your country was kidnapped haha were equal now" fuck off
You’re just a clown, why are you on my thread?
278AB41C 78A8 4C22 AECB F5F2272BDC0E
“Vast majority”.

• +1
I feel bad they were enslaved but no need to come for my ancestors, also the bantu in the south obv. Are free now
Keep worshipping tyrone’s slaves lmao

• Ugh..