Fixing nct

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Is it really as simple as canthoplasty/pexy, or do you need additional treatments?

NCT is caused by a narrow palate and downward tapering or triangular maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Narrow palate means your orbitals are not optimally supported, causing them to tilt outwards.
OK.. where the fuck did u get this info my fellow hindu dindu? also triangular maxilla? excuse me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, toolateforme and RecessedPrettyboy
I thought it was caused by lack of zygos and low set cheekbones because my palate is narrow and I don’t have NCT

OK.. where the fuck did u get this info my fellow hindu dindu? also triangular maxilla? excuse me?
I dont mean a maxilla shaped as a triangle lol, the overall contour from zygos to palate is shaped like a downward funnel.

I dont mean a maxilla shaped as a triangle lol, the overall contour from zygos to palate is shaped like a downward funnel.
true... :feelshehe::feelsping:

I thought it was caused by lack of zygos and low set cheekbones because my palate is narrow and I don’t have NCT
orbital rims shape is decided by the zygos. outward tilted zygos cause orbitals to look slanted, giving the appearance of NCT. I will make a post on facial bones and how they interlock.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, sub6manletnozygos, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person

He is really saiyng bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
He is really saiyng bullshit.
DGsgUr7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
orbital rims shape is decided by the zygos. outward tilted zygos cause orbitals to look slanted, giving the appearance of NCT. I will make a post on facial bones and how they interlock.
Who were you on lookism

These 3 will explain it.

What matters is the palate(or mandible) to zygos ratio(R)

NCT
Screen Shot 2019 11 26 at 071105
Frustum
arch<<zygos R<1

Neutral
Neutral
Cyl
arch approximately equal to zygos R~1

PCT

Pat
Frustumup
exaggerated but palate is slightly wider than usual R>1(around 1.05 to 1.1 ish any higher is an abomination)

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and sub6manletnozygos
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Ekeoma_The_BBC
These 3 will explain it.

What matters is the palate(or mandible) to zygos ratio(R)

NCT
View attachment 173918 View attachment 173921 arch<<zygos R<1

Neutral
View attachment 173922 View attachment 173923 arch approximately equal to zygos R~1

PCT

View attachment 173924 View attachment 173925 exaggerated but palate is slightly wider than usual R>1(around 1.05 to 1.1 ish any hogher is an abomination)
complete hindu dindu broscience, Cavill would have a narrower palate? his is narrow as shit, unless you're blending palate with facial shape or something

What determines canthal tilt is purely Orbitals, from the supraorbital to Lacrimal bone.

Zygos have a affect but not too much.

The determination of this is Cranial Base too not zygos.

View attachment 173926

Cranial base will determine the shape of the orbital rims, while the inclination of the orbital rims is what decides canthal tilt, no?

Still no one has answered lol

Still no one has answered lol
the answer is: yes, it's that simple, its not like it involves hard bone, these are just your eyes.
Cranial base will determine the shape of the orbital rims, while the inclination of the orbital rims is what decides canthal tilt, no?
so basically, if your orbitals are positively tilted, you'll have PCT? with the opposite = negatively tilted resulting in NCT

can this be fixed if your maxilla moves upward and forward? I heard many mewing reports stating that it caused their zygos to move upwards thus having under eye support and the under eye lid shape becoming more compact vertically. The medial canthus doesn’t move since it is not connected to the maxilla, similar to nose shape. That’s why Gandy has good facial features but a “bad” nose

can this be fixed if your maxilla moves upward and forward? I heard many mewing reports stating that it caused their zygos to move upwards thus having under eye support and the under eye lid shape becoming more compact vertically. The medial canthus doesn’t move since it is not connected to the maxilla, similar to nose shape.
Yes this is what I likely believe. Here are a few pics of a device that expands the palate and helps to cause an upswing of the maxilla, the DNA appliance by Dr. Dave G. Singh.

Side profile
Facial

You can see that eye area did change significantly.

Last edited:
can this be fixed if your maxilla moves upward and forward? I heard many mewing reports stating that it caused their zygos to move upwards thus having under eye support and the under eye lid shape becoming more compact vertically. The medial canthus doesn’t move since it is not connected to the maxilla, similar to nose shape. That’s why Gandy has good facial features but a “bad” nose
I can anecdotally confirm canthal tilt changes, and some other guy who made a thread about it in here. I think medial canthus is correlated with positive canthal tilt tbh

i have severe vertical orbital dystopia because my orbital projection is non existent and my entire maxilla and orbital process - fissure and palatine bone- sphenoid, lacrimal, ethmold development are all subhuman. im so ugly.
eye area is everything ngl tbh. jfl at coping lower third cels who insist that lower third is everything. it is isnt.
you can easily get a sliding genioplasty, ccw jaw rotation, mandibular implants, but orbital implants often do little, same with coping canthopexy or canthoplasty cels. tightening the canthal looks shit if you still have shit tier orbitals.
under eye support is everything.

Last edited:
I can anecdotally confirm canthal tilt changes, and some other guy who made a thread about it in here. I think medial canthus is correlated with positive canthal tilt tbh

Anecdotally confirm PCT by you? I.e your face

Anecdotally confirm PCT by you? I.e your face
yeah I got some change, its minute, I actually got the change btw through increase in zygo prominence at the same time. so that tells me a lot.