Fixing SFS but keeping the benefits?

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism
Title. Is there any way you can fix SFS without losing the positives of it (compact midface, wide face, gonial angle, etc.)?

There are no positives with SFS it's the most subhuman deformity, my face is as round as a basketball and i have overbite that has fucked my teeth health too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 19766, Cope>rope and 7 others
there are no benefits. short midface looks like shit too.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Slob
There are no positives with SFS it's the most subhuman deformity, my face is as round as a basketball and i have overbite that has fucked my teeth health too
Absolutely brutal. I almost had a perfectly round head when I was a kid, but luckily it got more elongated during puberty, but I still have a round face shape because my face stores 5 lbs of fat at 17% bf.

The only thing you can do to fix shortface syndrome is facepulling. It 100% does lead to harmonious results, unlike bimax.
Unluckily every little progress you make is extremely unstable and relapseable.

Currently I'm trying to increase co2 levels(buteyko) and going to add Dhea(or more) to facilitate and speed up growth while wearing the facemask around 10 hours a day. We'll see where it gets me

You would be subhuman either way so stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
The only thing you can do to fix shortface syndrome is facepulling. It 100% does lead to harmonious results, unlike bimax.

Currently I'm trying to increase co2 levels(buteyko) and going to add Dhea(or more) to facilitate and speed up growth while wearing the facemask around 10 hours a day. We'll see where it gets me
update?

facepuller like this?
IMG_7804.jpg