Fixing teeth = fixing lips?

D

Deleted member 31020

Platinum
Is fixing your teeth (bites) using aligners means ur fixing overlapping lips ? cope or not?

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96
it might help with the lip seal but it won't fix uneven lips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, midlatinocel and PointOfNoReturn
it might help with the lip seal but it won't fix uneven lips.
Ty for info, Also seen alot of results on r/invisaligns of people faced changing with invisalign after fixing deep bite, increased chins, wider palates, even chin getting slightly forward yet people cope with bimax here, even if u dont fix ur chin yet u can get few mm's of genio and ur face is fixed, since ur maxilla doesn't recess with deepbite most of the time, why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Ty for info, Also seen alot of results on r/invisaligns of people faced changing with invisalign after fixing deep bite, increased chins, wider palates, even chin getting slightly forward yet people cope with bimax here, even if u dont fix ur chin yet u can get few mm's of genio and ur face is fixed, since ur maxilla doesn't recess with deepbite most of the time, why is that?
Bump Cope or not?

im getting braces for my overbite i hope my face improves

I have a deep bite. Idk I might even get Invisalign I'll just see what an ortho recommends
An ortho said she doesnt want to give me aligners cuz of gag reflex JFL. Now im gonna go to another city to a more skilled ortho jfl

Anyways Still gonna save money for future rhino + genio cuz why not