Fixing winged scalpula

fakemeta.

fakemeta.

lifelong reject
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Posts
1,647
Reputation
2,156
So I wanna go to some therapy in order to fix my left scalpula which just stick out of my back, not only is it uncomfortable, but also looks a bit weird (makes me look wider in a bad way, like in shirt I look like I'm overweight)

I also cope that since it's sticking out so much, fixing it would increase my height a little.

Any idea how to make it any better? I'm going to make an appointment with physical therapist to be provided with additional info.
 
wait fixing this increases your height? I'm getting therapy as soon as possible
 
I had winged scapula for 4 years due to posturecelling and fixed in a week

Just do 50 pushups twice a day morning and night and when you push and rise in a pullup push your arms as straight as possible to the point you feel it in your scapula

fixed it in a week for me
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: farquad, LegendaryKennen and Deleted member 2846

Similar threads

Majklos
Replies
3
Views
65
Majklos
Majklos
Sam58
Replies
6
Views
58
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
DRIVENBYBONE
Guide Fixing nose
Replies
0
Views
73
DRIVENBYBONE
DRIVENBYBONE
Koutrou_-
Replies
0
Views
35
Koutrou_-
Koutrou_-
bulliedeveryday
Replies
1
Views
46
Maduxke
Maduxke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top