Flat Earth debunked

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
There’s a shit ton of proof out there but if none of you retards are able to process it without seeing visual proof then here I present you just that, watch this

You might not understand what is happening but basically a liquid oxygen leak occurred on this rocket and it’s being immediately frozen as it pours out because of the vacuum of space, and what disproves the flat earth is the curve of earth in the background

IMG 4754

You can cope by saying this rocket launch is being somehow staged on earth but as I said earlier the liquid being immediately frozen is because of the vacuums of space and it’d be absurdly difficult to try to fake this on Earth for many reasons

• So Sad
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
@slavicpsycho

Fish eye lense it is a physical plane not a big meatball in space you silly rounder :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, ryuken, AutisticGymcel and 3 others
it’s cgi you dumb fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ryuken, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
It’s fake cause I said so

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, LOOKISM-LOGIC and GlamourPursuer
Dumb goy believing anything coming from NASA or space x, or any space agency for that matter.

That footage is faked, they always deceive.

Start my friend by researching the true meaning of the NASA logo and its name goy.

Also heres a little though experiment, do you know this or believe it nigger.

Last edited:
Dumb goy believing anything coming from NASA or space x, or any space agency for that matter.

That footage is faked, they always deceive.

Start my friend by researching the true meaning of the NASA logo and its name goy.

Also heres a little though experiment, do you know this or believe it nigger.
What’s not to believe? You really think all the space agencies (american, russian, indian, chinese, european) have a hidden jewish plot to deceive everyone? And like I said it’d be hard to fake this as everyone who’s hypothetically in on it would have to stay silent, this isn’t even accounting for the difficulties in creating it such as making sure everything is in scale and aligning with eachother, the vacuum freezing the liquid, a comically large area needed for the rocket, also somehow managing to fake the launch and the return of any astronauts, etc. This also isn’t the only proof against the flat earth, but it’s the only visual proof I found that you can’t just fake under normal circumstances.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Believing in flat earth is a good litmus test to see who is schizophrenic or clinically low IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and lemonnz
Believing in flat earth is a good litmus test to see who is schizophrenic or clinically low IQ

it’s a good test to see whose an npc Jew indoctrinated sheep and who isn’t.

schizophrenia doesn’t exist and it’s a made up disorder

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and AutisticGymcel
What motivation do the elites have to create fake cgi footage of space and the globe earth to hide the fact that it’s flat? What does this gain them?

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
it’s a good test to see whose an npc Jew indoctrinated sheep and who isn’t.

schizophrenia doesn’t exist and it’s a made up disorder
What motivation do the elites have to create fake cgi footage of space and the globe earth to hide the fact that it’s flat? What does this gain them?

• +1

To keep the business and con they’ve been running against for humanity for thousands of years, as well as to control perception, decieve, and indoctrinate people and keep everybody enslaved.

It’s also to destroy any notion of “spirituality” in favor of contrived and artificial science, such as all that nonsense about evolution and how “we came from apes” and how shit like schizophrenia are nothing more than “mental illness”

here’s the scam they want everyone to believe: that there is nothing beyond this physical universe, that conciousness is generated by the brain and you are nothing but a collection of cells, anything outside of the 5 senses is an hallucination or has some convenient made up “scientific” explanation, and if you believe otherwise you are schizophrenic and need to take your meds.

It’s also to destroy any notion of “spirituality” in favor of contrived and artificial science, such as all that nonsense about evolution and how “we came from apes”
You would think Jews would have a plan to turn everyone into Judaism rather than Atheism
@AutisticGymcel

• +1
You would think Jews would have a plan to turn everyone into Judaism rather than Atheism
@AutisticGymcel

Judaism is just as nonsensical as atheism and Christianity, although all religions have bits of truth in them. The reason they do this is to keep people divided and feed off their power when they start channeling entities. For atheists, it’ll be extraterrestrials. For religious, it’ll be angels, demons, etc.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
that conciousness is generated by the brain and you are nothing but a collection of cells
You pretty much are, see the difference in male and female actions? That’s pretty much caused by the difference in our hormones. Doesn’t that make you realize how simplistic we are? That simply having different hormones transforms you into a different person.
Judaism is just as nonsensical as atheism and Christianity, although all religions have bits of truth in them. The reason they do this is to keep people divided and feed off their power when they start channeling entities. For atheists, it’ll be extraterrestrials. For religious, it’ll be angels, demons, etc.
I agree but we don’t worship extraterrestrials. We don’t have any record of interaction with them so we don’t even know if they exist.

To keep the business and con they’ve been running against for humanity for thousands of years, as well as to control perception, decieve, and indoctrinate people and keep everybody enslaved.

It’s also to destroy any notion of “spirituality” in favor of contrived and artificial science, such as all that nonsense about evolution and how “we came from apes” and how shit like schizophrenia are nothing more than “mental illness”

here’s the scam they want everyone to believe: that there is nothing beyond this physical universe, that conciousness is generated by the brain and you are nothing but a collection of cells, anything outside of the 5 senses is an hallucination or has some convenient made up “scientific” explanation, and if you believe otherwise you are schizophrenic and need to take your meds.
Science is real. It’s directly observable. I do also believe in the occult and spirituality. I believe these just are hidden phenomena we haven’t tangibly explained yet. If science isn’t real, how am I talking to you right now? Is the internet and all of this technology just magic to you?

They want you to think god is alot further away than you think. The earth is not round and there is no space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back