flat maxilla

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
Maxillas flat cause of my pheno (asian), how do I fix it? Still a pubertycel btw.

Maxillas flat cause of my pheno (asian), how do I fix it? Still a pubertycel btw.
If you are SEA you might have a chance but if you are full East Asian then it's very likely that you will have flat maxilla due to genetics.

If you are SEA you might have a chance but if you are full East Asian then it's very likely that you will have flat maxilla due to genetics.
rip its over bro

Maxillas flat cause of my pheno (asian), how do I fix it? Still a pubertycel btw
do you think facepulling could fix this? what about beltpulling, that one asian kid beltpulled and ascended.

do you think facepulling could fix this? what about beltpulling, that one asian kid beltpulled and ascended.
Chew whole foods and don’t eat sugary snacks too often.

Your genetics potential is very limited but you can atlesst maximise to its full potential. Just Kpopmax bro.

Chew whole foods and don’t eat sugary snacks too often.

Your genetics potential is very limited but you can atlesst maximise to its full potential. Just Kpopmax bro.
but theoretically, can facepulling pull a flat maxilla from genetics forward or only for recessed maxillas from environment.

there's plenty of attractive asian men, and they still have flat mid faces because virtually all asians do, it's probably not what's keeping you back.

there's plenty of attractive asian men, and they still have flat mid faces because virtually all asians do, it's probably not what's keeping you back.
lifefuel bro, im just gonna get down to 10% and see what i look like after that, im at 23% rn

lifefuel bro, im just gonna get down to 10% and see what i look like after that, im at 23% rn

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx