Flat nose solution/fixable??

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Bronze
I dont really have a bad nose , its decently straight but i dont like my nostrils, they are not that sharp like i would want them

So my question is : is it fixable

1.First option:alarbase plasty

The problem with that one is they are making the nostrils look sharp but , you dont get more forward growth into your nose , making your nose just smaller

2.second option: blasting fillers into your nose

Here you get more forward growth into your nose but the problem is , i dobt know if it will just enlarge your tip or pull your nostrils too

Help me guys , im not sure if its fixable
Both options are realistic when it comes to price , because i really want to fix it and not larp

Here is a pic::feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Nigga you’re nose is projected
Still tho , i dont have normal nostrils , i do have the same nostrils like chico , his problem is just his recessed maximila , could be the same for me but i would like to have nostrils like damian, jordan or like any normal white cuck , mine are just straight up not sharp . Shouldnt be my biggest concern but still annoying

Last edited:
Maxilla affects nostrils?
Only seeing this problem by asian people , dont know about if the problem is the same by the whites , only example i have seen so far is chico , tho could be his genetic nose that causes the nostril problem and im making shit up ,tbh after thinking about it more then twice i think its just genetic thing why my nostrils are like that