Flew into a jealous rage in front of my oneitis today JFL

Toad

Toad

Iron
There is this girl in one of my college classes that I asked out a couple weeks ago, she let me down easy and everything went back to normal. However I felt like she was being somewhat hot and cold with me after that so I decided to start ignoring her and she actually started trying to get my attention.

She kept calling my name in class and randomly coming up to me and complimenting my work. However, today I went outside and sat on the benches during break time and waited to see if she would come outside as she sometimes sits on the benches as well. She finally comes outside but instead of coming to sit by me she just walked around the corner. Whatever I think, but after a few minutes I hear her talking to someone and I slowly realize she is talking to this fucking pink haired white boy in our class.

I was already annoyed because she was showing interest in this guy, who by the way I'm pretty sure is gay but I guess if you're white it doesn't matter girls will like you regardless.

Anyway, once I realized what was happening I decided to go get a water downstairs so I approach them since they were sitting on the stairs. As I'm walking up I feel an intense surge of jealous rage shoot through my soul and as I walk down the hall I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs.

The sensation was so strong I impulsively kicked a trash can hard af and scared everyone around me. I was visibly enraged for the rest of the class and everyone knew as I'm usually really friendly and energetic.

This always happens when I end up crushing on a girl, I go ape shit and freak out. I thought I finally had it under control but I guess trying to be normal is just too hard for me especially with all the trauma that's built up from a lifetime of brutal rejections JFL

The crazy part is I think she knows I'm a head case and she's deliberately talking to other guys in front of me to make me jealous and it's fucking working

So fucking tired of this bullshit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, DOHC and USERΝAME
Should have kicked her head instead and dragged her unconscious body into the bathroom to rape her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 209owais, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, lunin7 and 2 others
There is this girl in one of my college classes that I asked out a couple weeks ago, she let me down easy and everything went back to normal. However I felt like she was being somewhat hot and cold with me after that so I decided to start ignoring her and she actually started trying to get my attention.

She kept calling my name in class and randomly coming up to me and complimenting my work. However, today I went outside and sat on the benches during break time and waited to see if she would come outside as she sometimes sits on the benches as well. She finally comes outside but instead of coming to sit by me she just walked around the corner. Whatever I think, but after a few minutes I hear her talking to someone and I slowly realize she is talk to this fucking pink haired white boy in our class.

I was already annoyed because she was showing interest in this guy, who by the way I'm pretty sure is gay but I guess if you're white it doesn't matter girls will like you regardless.

Anyway, once I realized what was happening I decided to go get a water downstairs so I approach them since they were sitting on the stairs. As I'm walking up I feel an intense surge of jealous rage shoot through my soul and as I walk down the hall I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs.

The sensation was so strong I impulsively kicked a trash can hard af and scared everyone around me. I was visibly enraged for the rest of the class and everyone knew as I'm usually really friendly and energetic.

This always happens when I end up crushing on a girl, I go ape shit and freak out. I thought I finally had it under control but I guess trying to be normal is just too hard for me especially with all the trauma that's built up from a lifetime of brutal rejections JFL

The crazy part is I think she knows I'm a head case and she's deliberately talking to other guys in front of me to make me jealous and it's fucking working

So fucking tired of this bullshit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
IMG 4853

you think she's doing it on purpose to make you jealous but if she wanted to give you a shot, she would have done so when you asked her out?

you think she's doing it on purpose to make you jealous but if she wanted to give you a shot, she would have done so when you asked her out?

I'm very astute, I'm usually right about these things. I think she's just immature and it's her passive aggressive way of shit testing me.

dam you remind me of me, and my story only mine is trucel level whereas yours is incel level. (mine was online only). What race are you and what race is the girl.

• JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I'm very astute, I'm usually right about these things. I think she's just immature and it's her passive aggressive way of shit testing me.
Women don’t shit test the men they like, that is a cope. She doesn’t like you.

Try finding other emos or whatever you like

dam you remind me of me, and my story only mine is trucel level whereas yours is incel level. (mine was online only). What race are you and what race is the girl.
I’m Latino and she is Spanish but white passing