Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Chad69
manlets me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and ReverseNorwoodPill
you are a high tier normie larping as chad until you post your face in motion you squint frauder

don't get me wrong, you def mog most people here, but it's still suspicion af how you make the same gay face in each and every one of your pics.

also, what's your height? your skull looks manlet to me.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
you are a high tier normie larping as chad until you post your face in motion you squint frauder

don't get me wrong, you def mog most people here, but it's still suspicion af how you make the same gay face in each and every one of your pics.

Iam 5’7
Iam not a frauder
My face just looks like that
Used to get bullied a lot bc of that
Iam not HT normie

66DE86E6 C2D0 4D58 9465 B137EEBC249F

Non frauded
173438B4 89E8 401D ADC6 CB4356801E7F

Frauded

his face isn't even that extraordinary idk why is everybody calling him a frauder

his face isn't even that extraordinary idk why is everybody calling him a frauder
his face is full of averageness with a decent eye area and somewhat compact midface, his only major failo seems to be his narrow ass skull he frauds with various different angles and cutting off half of his face like in his avi, this is probably also the reason why he is unwilling to post anything but the same frauded static pics and larp as "muuh incel chad" on this forum.

The classic fraud pic on a cars window to make yourself look bigger

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl