IMG 6428

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropp, Zonar, try2beme and 3 others
maggie mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
Tell you what: I’ll vote for you and you vote for me!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Charisma
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind and flippasav
tux

• Love it
I love both but my cat mogs everyone

• +1
Hall of fame faggot thread. I'd like both of them served to me medium rare on a silver platter please, with a side of making you both watch.

• JFL
Reactions: micropp and try2beme
Mate... did you genuinely just try to track my IP while i'm posting from fucking prison? What are you gonna do? Get me arrested? Break in?

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, halloweed, axttt_ and 2 others
mine

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma and try2beme
Mate... did you genuinely just try to track my IP while i'm posting from fucking prison? What are you gonna do? Get me arrested? Break in?
Nigger trait:ogre:

Nigger trait:ogre:
Usually i'm proud of being white but when i'm being called black by an anime profile picture autistic LGBT catfaggot I'm suddenly a Nigerian nationalist

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
Adorablemax mog those mumbai street cats

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and Charisma
shut up cunt bitch and eat raw pork with the rest of the niggers :ogre:
There's actually mostly Albanians here. Right now in the library it's mostly SEAfags though. They're all like 5ft2 and speak in genuine ling-ling language, it's hilarious

• JFL
There's actually mostly Albanians here. Right now in the library it's mostly SEAfags though. They're all like 5ft2 and speak in genuine ling-ling language, it's hilarious
When are you getting out

When are you getting out
Within 3 weeks. I'm only here on a false immigration offense anyway that I'm going to sue them for when I get out and deported to the Netherlands. Can't wrap my head around how this happened to me when everyone here is a non-English speaking Indian. The interpreter they appointed me to understand my lawyer literally spoke English worse than I did.

• +1
Within 3 weeks. I'm only here on a false immigration offense anyway that I'm going to sue them for when I get out and deported to the Netherlands. Can't wrap my head around how this happened to me when everyone here is a non-English speaking Indian. The interpreter they appointed me to understand my lawyer literally spoke English worse than I did.
Wdym false? Don’t you have a passport or something

Tux = dark triad slayer

• +1
Wdym false? Don’t you have a passport or something
Yeah, I did. Came here for a quick trip and got arrested for being an ''illegal entrant'' despite going through border control and getting cleared. They had no angle to keep me so they just made up that I was probably too broke to afford my trip and that i ''deceived'' whoever let me through. I was sitting next to some early 20s Vietnamese guy yesterday and I saw how he got an email saying his asylum application was accepted, then he put it all through Google Translate.

Didn't seem to phase him. Over half of everyone that comes through here gets released into the UK. This country's gone to shit. Despite everything I like the UK over the Netherlands because the Dutch are all incredibly rude lanklets, everything's expensive and I prefer speaking English anyway. Despite only coming for a trip I'm going to start considering moving to another English-speaking country. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, whatever

• +1
Yeah, I did. Came here for a quick trip and got arrested for being an ''illegal entrant'' despite going through border control and getting cleared. They had no angle to keep me so they just made up that I was probably too broke to afford my trip and that i ''deceived'' whoever let me through. I was sitting next to some early 20s Vietnamese guy yesterday and I saw how he got an email saying his asylum application was accepted, then he put it all through Google Translate.

Didn't seem to phase him. Over half of everyone that comes through here gets released into the UK. This country's gone to shit. Despite everything I like the UK over the Netherlands because the Dutch are all incredibly rude lanklets, everything's expensive and I prefer speaking English anyway. Despite only coming for a trip I'm going to start considering moving to another English-speaking country. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, whatever
So you were planning to stay? :feelshah:

Why not murica?
I got a green card fairly easily, moneymaxxing and travelling is like a meme to me now

So you were planning to stay? :feelshah:

Why not murica?
I got a green card fairly easily, moneymaxxing and travelling is like a meme to me now
Not originally. But after spending weeks I thought fuck it. But I'd taken too long and it was too late to try to stay or whatever.

I didn't choose the US because they're more notorious for crazy migration BS, no cross-country public transport and the food is Jewish poison and the pork has trichinosis. Despite this I might go there next because I know somebody offering me to stay with them there

• +1
maggie is a big black cat only whore

• JFL
my old cat is literally giga cat.

• Love it