Flirting with stacylite that wants me to fuck her, and her cuck boyfriend ask me to stop lol

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So she was giving hearts on insta stories and i told her she was beatiful and that we should hang out,

she liked the idea and then the next day his cucked boyfriend started saying to me "damn bro, never thought you would be like that talking to other girlfriends bros" "i am so mad right now i will kick your ass" (he is 165cm tall).

I just said ok chill bro I dont care about your bitch and he said be careful next time, lol what a cuck her GF wants my Dick and this manlet just provides comfort and gifts to her, she wants a raw masculine roided monkey like me to rape her and make her feel femenine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lucifer6969, cellmax and 11 others
So she was giving hearts on insta stories and i told her she was beatiful and that we should hang out,

she liked the idea and then the next day his cucked boyfriend started saying to me "damn bro, never thought you would be like that talking to other girlfriends bros" "i am so mad right now i will kick your ass" (he is 165cm tall).

I just said ok chill bro I dont care about your bitch and he said be careful next time, lol what a cuck her GF wants my Dick and this manlet just provides comfort and gifts to her, she wants a raw masculine roided monkey like me to rape her and make her feel femenine
Dnr+tales from mumbai insane asylum

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and ihearvoices
Have sex with the girl obviously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, Suns9999, NZb6Air and 1 other person

How does a Stacylite has a 165cm tall boyfriend lol

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Do you know him? Is he your friend or no?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and NZb6Air
There is a reason why psychiatrists tell their patients to take their meds regularly

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
He proved he's not a real cuck for obviously not liking it. But he's cucked if he doesn't break it off with her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
He proved he's not a real cuck for obviously not liking it. But he's cucked if he doesn't break it off with her.
He still with her he is a cuck, she still follow my ig

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and TechnoBoss
Have sex with the girl obviously.
OP is in Bolivia. He already got robbed and bullied at knife point before. I can only assume what a pardo would do if you steal his bitch. Seems like a direct ticket to meet your creator.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
OP is in Bolivia. He already got robbed and bullied at knife point before. I can only assume what a pardo would do if you steal his bitch. Seems like a direct ticket to meet your creator.
Kinda true

you have to slay now

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
is he the same guy you cucked earlier with that whore talking to him on the phone?