Flirting with women Is so boring

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'm talking to some 20 yo girl and i feel like cutting my balls off. How do you even do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Gonthar, hopecel and 14 others
Honestly I don't even like girls their personality tbh I just like the way they look. Not that I'll ever get with one but still

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, hopecel, try2beme and 6 others
You'd rather get fucked in the butt by a man, yes we know that bull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Clqs, ihearvoices and 4 others
Honestly I don't even like girls their personality tbh I just like the way they look. Not that I'll ever get with one but still
Yeah. The Ideal would be robots which have equal feeling to the touch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, MoggerGaston, Suns9999 and 1 other person

Are you doing this fully sober?

Experiment by saying certain things that chads would get away with mid convo:feelshmm:

Flirting is very fun. If you aren't having fun it means she isn't receptive to your flirting or you're doing it wrong.

It's about being as overt as possible without it being clear that what you're saying is that you want to fuck her. It's a mind game. Women like when you can play along.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, try2beme, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I'm talking to some 20 yo girl and i feel like cutting my balls off. How do you even do that
notice how u mentioned having to be gay to get a job now you say this?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and the BULL
a girl made eye contact with me and smiled, and my heart started beating off my chest I started laughing like an insane person because my body didnt know how to react

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices, Suns9999 and the BULL
Flirting is very fun. If you aren't having fun it means she isn't receptive to your flirting or you're doing it wrong.

It's about being as overt as possible without it being clear that what you're saying is that you want to fuck her. It's a mind game. Women like when you can play along.
She's receptive Is Just Boring as it's a conversation that adds 0 value. Just plain Boring bullshit. I'm above this stuff

She's receptive Is Just Boring as it's a conversation that adds 0 value. Just plain Boring bullshit. I'm above this stuff
I don't understand. Flirting is supposed to build sexual tension & lead to her telling you to come over. If it's boring, one of you is not doing the flirting right. If you're both flirting properly and don't meet up for sex, I don't know wtf you guys are doing. You aren't above flirting because flirting is such a human thing to do. I don't even understand what you guys are doing if the flirting isn't leading up to sex. You're supposed to flirt when you first start talking and then that leads to you meeting up to fuck. What are you not getting about this?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
It's boring in text but fun irl especially after a few drinks and you put their hand over your dick

I don't understand. Flirting is supposed to build sexual tension & lead to her telling you to come over. If it's boring, one of you is not doing the flirting right. If you're both flirting properly and don't meet up for sex, I don't know wtf you guys are doing. You aren't above flirting because flirting is such a human thing to do. I don't even understand what you guys are doing if the flirting isn't leading up to sex. You're supposed to flirt when you first start talking and then that leads to you meeting up to fuck. What are you not getting about this?
it's about the sex part. what is so enticing about sex?

It’s because she isn’t that into you.

You have to realize she is talking to atleast 10 other guys where some of them are better looking, younger etc than you.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and try2beme
you’re used to it that’s why. for me it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity so I get very excited

• So Sad
flirting over text no but irl is so much free dopamine

It’s because she isn’t that into you.

You have to realize she is talking to atleast 10 other guys where some of them are better looking, younger etc than you.
that's not the reason.

• Hmm...
Are you joking? What is enticing about sex with a woman? :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:
Yeah. Maybe it's a byproduct of being stacy-sexual. I don't understand what's the point of sex with sub stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Autismcel