Float like a butterfly sting like a bee

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Curry Nate Diaz

Do I have potential as a fighter tho are my punches quick? This was two years ago

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, ilovelamp08, Danish_Retard and 7 others
bad form even for an internet fighter

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
bad form even for an internet fighter
:feelswhat: I'm Alexander my defence is impregnable I want your heart I want to eat his children praise be to Allah:feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
You overextend your punches too much, it'll be easily countered, also I don't feel any power in those punches, you need to put your Legs, hips, core and back into your punches, not just the upper body.

If you haven't improved in 2 years, just gunmaxx my guy and do martial arts as a hobby

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
You overextend your punches too much, it'll be easily countered, also I don't feel any power in those punches, you need to put your Legs, hips, core and back into your punches, not just the upper body.

If you haven't improved in 2 years, just gunmaxx my guy and do martial arts as a hobby
S I'm going to mma max soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He's literally you recording yourself punching the air and posting that to lookism
Who is kissing in avi
I want to kiss and fuck

He's literally you recording yourself punching the air and posting that to lookism
jfl if you think my form is like that

ab5d4687191b49980fb6b84261e1908c.gif

• +1
Ok so what happens in that movie typical love story or wat

O
5 completely different teens are gonna be in a room for 9 hours, so that each one write an essay to the principal talking about the wrong things they did and shit like that...

The whole movie is about how 5 completely different teens, at a first glance, end up finding that they're quite similar to each other, and befriend each other as a result.

It's actually a good movie, which is truthful to high-school teen dynamics of social interactions.

• +1
5 completely different teens are gonna be in a room for 9 hours, so that each one write an essay to the principal talking about the wrong things they did and shit like that...

The whole movie is about how 5 completely different teens, at a first glance, end up finding that they're quite similar to each other, and befriend each other as a result.

It's actually a good movie, which is truthful to high-school teen dynamics of social interactions.
I just want pussy to fuck and eat and a girl who is ok with getting slit at the throat when I orgasm

I just want pussy to fuck and eat and a girl who is ok with getting slit at the throat when I orgasm
Then you might like gone girl, she slits the throat of a guy while they are mid sex

• Ugh..
Then you might like gone girl, she slits the throat of a guy while they are mid sex
I want to do to girl nigga but whatever crazy pussy is fun too.

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
You can't even throw a proper punch :feelskek:

Last edited:
Curry Nate Diaz

Do I have potential as a fighter tho are my punches quick? This was two years ago

View attachment 1662866
Your punches are so powerful they didn't even stop when the video buffered due to my impoverished internet. You should get into a street fight asap

• Love it