Floyd getting brutally mogged

B

betrayed by 5‘8

htn Manlet out of form gymcell
No such thing as high status when ur a manlet.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Very brutal mog and embarrassment, but he’s not an incel tough

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Thought this was gonna be a different type of thread based on the title :hnghn:

Chauvin-2-gty-ps-200529_hpEmbed_2_12x11_992.jpg

i can't mog

Reposting this here from similar thread on here:

Bad decision by Floyd to even take pictures with a 6'6 guy. I would say the ones he was normie mogged by the hardest were super easy to spot as being low quality sub-humans. (The white guy with the baby was a massive classic common white clout fag, next the classic latino or muslim or something basic hypergamist clout chaser who knows probably knows nothing about skills or sports in general, and the white girl was pretty stuck up, you could even see the way she was shaking her head at Anthony that she doesn't have a lot of respect for anything but her own wishes (Although she was doing it friendly with him but you can tell she'll not help someone who was in an awkward situation). The thicker girl leaned in at the end close to Mayweather after icing him a bit on the first welcome. I was surprised by her because she looked high class but in the end she was pretty respectful. Also I didn't write about each encounter in any type of order.

nigga

no shit he looks better but this was in the UK, joshua is like the most known athlete in the UK and most of these normies, if not all, didnt know who floyd is/was

Manlet has to be the worst failo ever thank god the lord took mercy on me and didn’t make me a manlet

• +1
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8