Flurbiprofen for heightmax

I

Inosebreathonly

Iron
Generally used for heightmaxx to increase bone formation and reduce resorption. Exact mechanism is unknown but it may be due to inhibition of prostaglandins and decrease in systemic inflammation which in turn decreases osteoclast activity and bone loss.

Flurbiprofen is in a group of drugs known as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and these are known for their ability to slow down bone healing but flurbiprofen seems to be an exception may be due to the different inhibition mechanisms on COX or different effects on osteoblast mechanisms

There is a study on patients with periodontitis and they used 50 mg flurbiprofen for 2 months and compared to placebo group they showed significantly less resorption in their alveolar bones

There are a few studies on rats one of them showed 200% increase in radial growth but no longitudinal growth (but this was done in old, closedgrowthplatecel rats) and another study on rats showed significantly increased longitudinal and radial growth, and decrease in osteoclast activity.

The optimal dosage for bone growth seems to be between 50 and 150 mg

But there are tons of side effects coming with prolonged usage or high dose intake
Some of them;
Increased blood pressure, gastrointestinal issues like diarrhea (most common), gastric ulcers, increased risk of stroke and heart attacks, decreased kidney function, potential liver damage, dizziness etc.

Did anyone try it before? If yes at what dosage and for how long? What are the results?..

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
idk what crack you are smoking you are literally just wasting money on that, pay a prostitute or get a surgery or something instead

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Generally used for heightmaxx to increase bone formation and reduce resorption. Exact mechanism is unknown but it may be due to inhibition of prostaglandins and decrease in systemic inflammation which in turn decreases osteoclast activity and bone loss.

Flurbiprofen is in a group of drugs known as NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and these are known for their ability to slow down bone healing but flurbiprofen seems to be an exception may be due to the different inhibition mechanisms on COX or different effects on osteoblast mechanisms

There is a study on patients with periodontitis and they used 50 mg flurbiprofen for 2 months and compared to placebo group they showed significantly less resorption in their alveolar bones

There are a few studies on rats one of them showed 200% increase in radial growth but no longitudinal growth (but this was done in old, closedgrowthplatecel rats) and another study on rats showed significantly increased longitudinal and radial growth, and decrease in osteoclast activity.

The optimal dosage for bone growth seems to be between 50 and 150 mg

But there are tons of side effects coming with prolonged usage or high dose intake
Some of them;
Increased blood pressure, gastrointestinal issues like diarrhea (most common), gastric ulcers, increased risk of stroke and heart attacks, decreased kidney function, potential liver damage, dizziness etc.

Did anyone try it before? If yes at what dosage and for how long? What are the results?..
I didn’t get any of them expet i started feeling weaker at the gym other than that nada

idk what crack you are smoking you are literally just wasting money on that, pay a prostitute or get a surgery or something instead
I have tons of it already as painkiller but i don't know if that's legit or not

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
I have tons of them already as painkiller but i don't know if that's legit or not
it's straight cope how would it even work for height could you explain the logic or give me a thesis so I understand what you even mean by this thread

it's straight cope how would it even work for height could you explain the logic or give me a thesis so I understand what you even mean by this thread
It can increase bone formation and chondrocyte division rates in opengrowthplatecels but data is pretty limited and I am not the first one to say that it could work for height there are other people who are using it for that purpose..

Shut the fuck up nigger

test+low dose ai test+low dose ai test+low dose ai test+low dose ai test+low dose ai test+low dose ai

It can increase bone formation and chondrocyte division rates in opengrowthplatecels but data is pretty limited and I am not the first one to say that it could work for height there are other people who are using it for that purpose..
Flurbiprofen is a NS(AI)D, the only effect on bone it could have is relaxing/repairing.

You need growth hormone to grow in height if your bones aren't fused anyway which they probably are so you're only left with LL and height frauding.

Even WITH growth hormone there's a big chance you don't even grow in height, just age your body, if you aren't genetically meant to grow much, HGH won't change it, because your IGF-1 knows who you are and you can't lie to it.

You can go ahead and mark this as solution

Flurbiprofen is a NS(AI)D, the only effect on bone it could have is relaxing/repairing.

You need growth hormone to grow in height if your bones aren't fused anyway which they probably are so you're only left with LL and height frauding.

Even WITH growth hormone there's a big chance you don't even grow in height, just age your body, if you aren't genetically meant to grow much, HGH won't change it, because your IGF-1 knows who you are and you can't lie to it.

You can go ahead and mark this as solution

Everybody knows the basics.. These kind of things on themselves ofc won't have huge effects maybe 5-10%.
I mean these are just "extra" things to potentially accelerate the progress and at least increase bone thickness if not longitudinal growth
And it's not your regular NSAID like i explained in the thread it has different mechanisms than other NSAIDs on bone growth for example naproxen hinders/delays bone growth
And it can probably decrease exercise induced muscle hyperthropy and shift the focus on growth towards bone and growth plates rather than muscles which seems preferable for me

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
Everybody knows the basics.. These kind of things on themselves ofc won't have huge effects maybe 5-10%.
I mean these are just "extra" things to potentially accelerate the progress and at least increase bone thickness if not longitudinal growth
And it's not your regular NSAID like i explained in the thread it has different mechanisms than other NSAIDs on bone growth for example naproxen hinders/delays bone growth
And it can probably decrease exercise induced muscle hyperthropy and shift the focus on growth towards bone and growth plates rather than muscles which seems preferable for me
you are hard coping here because you want it to be true.

I don't care which NSAID you are using, long term you're inhibiting prostaglandins and you're literally doing the opposite to yourself

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
I tried it. Nothing works for bones its all genetics