FML I need to slay some girl while in missionary

nigtard

nigtard

Getting to grab her tits while she basically submits to you and lets you destroy her pussy:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: descension, irkkedmulatto and vermillioncorefan
There's a reason it's the original sex position.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nigtard
There's a reason it's the original sex position.
Yeah it look insanely hot, I'm gonna go clubbing tomorrow and dumpster dive.I need to have a woman in that position looking at me moaning knowing that she is doing that because of me

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah it look insanely hot, I'm gonna go clubbing tomorrow and dumpster dive.I need to have a woman in that position looking at me moaning knowing that she is doing that because of me
Ur probably not gonna get anything in a JewK club

Ur probably not gonna get anything in a JewK club
Its not really a club its more of a party in a club.I know some girls who are going and are interested but I never paid any attention to them.The only problem is that I have basically isolated myself in my room for the past months so have lost my social skills which means that I'm going to have to get drunk

• +1
Reactions: watah
Yea it’s the best one when her tits r nice

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
probably too late to order but for future use buy 2 inch lifts for clubbing so you stand out more, in a dark room height should carry

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
What’s ur stats? Race , age etc

probably too late to order but for future use buy 2 inch lifts for clubbing so you stand out more, in a dark room height should carry
Yeah clubbing is a numbers game most of the time tho.Height matters but I'm not a turbomanlet

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
the day I lost my 2+ years of gf I made out with during missionary was the day I came out as a broken man fucked up beyond recovery

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and nigtard