FML THIS IS WHY I HATE GOING OUTSIDE

nigtard

nigtard

Today I finally left my room and decided to take a 5 minute walk to my local convenience store to buy something to eat.
I picked what I wanted, bought it and used self checkout and everything seemed to be going well.

As I am walking back home,I notice some kid standing at the traffic light just fucking staring at me.I would say that hes probably around 12-13 years old.Anyways as I am approaching the traffic light he keeps staring at me like some fucking retard,eagle-eyed looking into my soul.So when I get to the traffic light he FUCKING UTTERS MUH MUH "RASHFORD" at me.

Then he just sprints away like a fucking retard, as I am in shock that some random faggot said that to me I decided not to engage with him as there were a lot of people present there and it would be weird if I was speaking to some kid.Luckily I had headphones on so acted as if I didn't hear it but it was pretty obvious that I did since the little fat fuck screamed it.Perhaps it happened because its rare to see someone black where I live, it was still fucking weird and just borderline autistic of him.

For context this is what Rashford looks like:

Men s Images 1x1 Rashford41629469208455 medium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, WatermelonLover and Darkeningstar
Today I finally left my room and decided to take a 5 minute walk to my local convenience store to buy something to eat.
I picked what I wanted, bought it and used self checkout and everything seemed to be going well.

As I am walking back home,I notice some kid standing at the traffic light just fucking staring at me.I would say that hes probably around 12-13 years old.Anyways as I am approaching the traffic light he keeps staring at me like some fucking retard,eagle-eyed looking into my soul.So when I get to the traffic light he FUCKING UTTERS MUH MUH "RASHFORD" at me.

Then he just sprints away like a fucking retard, as I am in shock that some random faggot said that to me I decided not to engage with him as there were a lot of people present there and it would be weird if I was speaking to some kid.Luckily I had headphones on so acted as if I didn't hear it but it was pretty obvious that I did since the little fat fuck screamed it.Perhaps it happened because its rare to see someone black where I live, it was still fucking weird and just borderline autistic of him.

View attachment 3032849
all niggers look the same theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Lulleko and nigtard

View attachment 3032849
Rashford is not that subhuman

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, watah and nigtard
Maybe you just look like him pal

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Maybe you just look like him pal
I've already been told a million times that I look like him, its just annoying when some random retard comes up to me and shouts it like its significant

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and sickdawgie
I've already been told a million times that I look like him, its just annoying when some random retard comes up to me and shouts it like its significant
Maybe the kid was dumb enough to think ur actually him

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
So many football related threads today

Why are you acting like this is the end of the world lmfaooo