FOB dark as coal lookin ahh African with HTB

0S4MA

0S4MA

Cant stop The A-Train

WTF IS THIS, HE LOOKS STRAIGHT OUT OF LAGOS NIGERIA WITH THE DEFAULT "I'm good at smash bros" cut, 0 drip, and isn't tall either

she mogs him from the slums of whatever African village he is from and back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, rand anon, nope and 4 others
0, should've been me not this starter pack lvl 1 African

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Nigger go get some pussy instead of worrying what bitch is hoppin on another niggers dick shitttttt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and 0S4MA

WTF IS THIS, HE LOOKS STRAIGHT OUT OF LAGOS NIGERIA WITH THE DEFAULT "I'm good at smash bros" cut, 0 drip, and isn't tall either
View attachment 2981235

JBB strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nope, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
JBB is law

• +1
Reactions: nope, Richard Cheese and 0S4MA

View attachment 2981235

Both of them are normies her SMV might be HTB

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I see things like that daily

honestly I just quit trying to find explanations. I think god just hates me.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Richard Cheese and 0S4MA

yeah cause I mog this guy severely and where is my HTB
Ericthnkr guy crying while listening to music

Nigger go get some pussy instead of worrying what bitch is hoppin on another niggers dick shitttttt
IF I WAS ABLE TO GET PUSSY I WOULDN'T BE HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDED GREYCEL, I WANT TO THROW YOU INTO A VAT OF ACID

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, halloweed and 0S4MA
I MOG THIS GUY BY VIRTUE OF NOT BEING BLACK, WHERE IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?????? WHAT A SCAM, EXPLAIN THIS VIDEO ASAP OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR FABRICATING IT

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, MostGLSlayer, rand anon and 3 others
IF I WAS ABLE TO GET PUSSY I WOULDN'T BE HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDED GREYCEL, I WANT TO THROW YOU INTO A VAT OF ACIDB
MOTHER FUCKER I JOINED THIS SITE IN 2020 BEFORE YOU GAY ASS INDIANS TURNED IT INTO A DICK RATING WEBSITE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, MostGLSlayer, rand anon and 2 others

View attachment 2981235

Girls like that are so easy to pull. Mtb young and white

@WishIwasChico this type of shit is infuriating

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
MOTHER FUCKER I JOINED THIS SITE IN 2020 BEFORE YOU GAY ASS INDIANS TURNED IT INTO A DICK RATING WEBSITE
STOP POSTING RETARDED SHIT THEN NIGGER, YOU THINK ANYONE WANTS TO BE HERE MUH LOOKSMAX OR BLACKPILL IF A FOID WAS SUCKING THEIR DICK RIGHT NOW NOO

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
plantation slave ass nigga

@WishIwasChico this type of shit is infuriating
If WishiwasChico is a true looksmax forum member, he will proceed to slay 10 HTB black girls as revenge.

BP is bullshit that’s y

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
STOP POSTING RETARDED SHIT THEN NIGGER, YOU THINK ANYONE WANTS TO BE HERE MUH LOOKSMAX OR BLACKPILL IF A FOID WAS SUCKING THEIR DICK RIGHT NOW NOO
Hating on other peoples happiness won’t get you pussy miserable fuck, try doing what the site was intended for and looksmax

• +1
Girls like that are so easy to pull. Mtb young and white
yeah but he is legit starter pack African he doesn't deserve a HTB 😢😢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, JohnDoe and Sprinkles
yeah but he is legit starter pack African he doesn't deserve a HTB 😢😢
"he doesn't deserve" simp ass nigga they'e whores

Hating on other peoples happiness won’t get you pussy miserable fuck, try doing what the site was intended for and looksmax
OFCOURSE I'M GOING TO HATE ON HIM, IT'S NOT REALISTIC. WHY DOES A FOB LTN BLACK GUY GET A HTN WHITE GIRL? IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE HOMBRE? GO ON PABLO TELL ME HOW THAT SHIT MAKES ANY SENSE, IT'S TOTAL FUCKING CLOWN WORLD. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO ISN'T A CLOWN AND DOESN'T GET THE FUCKING REWARDS.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and 0S4MA
SEND HIM BACK, SEND HIM BACK RIGHT NOW MERKEL

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, raleqtambrobret, halloweed and 1 other person
OFCOURSE I'M GOING TO HATE ON HIM, IT'S NOT REALISTIC. WHY DOES A FOB LTN BLACK GUY GET A HTN WHITE GIRL? IN WHAT WORLD DOES THAT MAKE SENSE HOMBRE? GO ON PABLO TELL ME HOW THAT SHIT MAKES ANY SENSE, IT'S TOTAL FUCKING CLOWN WORLD. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO ISN'T A CLOWN AND DOESN'T GET THE FUCKING REWARDS.
Pussy is overrated, honestly by the time you fuck your 4th girl, it’s all the same, you aren’t missing anything man

Pussy is overrated, honestly by the time you fuck your 4th girl, it’s all the same, you aren’t missing anything man
4?? I CANT EVEN GET ONE MUCHACHO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Juandigomigo22, halloweed and 1 other person
AH YES OFCOURSE MR CHAD OVER HERE SAYS PUSSY IS OVERRATED, IMAGINE BEING BLACKPILLED FOR 4+ YEARS AND SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. I AM MISSING EVERYTHING, LITERALLY EVERYTHING, IT'S NOT JUSIT ABOUT SEX ANYWAYS, IT'S ABOUT INTIMACY, I AM EXTREMELY LONELY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and 0S4MA
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel

View attachment 2981235

looks autistic as fuck too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Ricky212, try2beme and 1 other person
Low htb tops anyway some fatherless girls just want a nice guy especially while theyre innocent. U can tell shes hqnp

• Hmm...
PSL does not apply if you're black. Water.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, rand anon and 0S4MA

View attachment 2981235

not htb, mtb

this thread is too funny

Low htb tops anyway some fatherless girls just want a nice guy especially while theyre innocent. U can tell shes hqnp
You are black which is why you lack the intellect to figure out why this white woman is truly fucking this 90 IQ nigga fresh off the fucking boat, hint: it's not because he's le innocent. I'll let you figure it out

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You are black which is why you lack the intellect to figure out why this white woman is truly fucking this 90 IQ nigga fresh off the fucking boat, hint: it's not because he's le innocent. I'll let you figure it out
Im not black

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
look at the account, you cant tell me the average becky looks like that
Weak HTB/Strong MTB, for sure her facial structure mogs the average white woman. I've seen this "thing" too many times now, always some attractive white foid fucking some oogabooga tier nigga, i know the real reason behind it and it's because they're virtue signalling whores

• Hmm...
he's le innocent. I'll let you figure it out
i mean look at him, he looks autistic and doesn't have the typical nigga appeal

virtue signalling whores
I dont see a girl dating a guy simply to virtue signal. The most they do is pretend they care on social media

i mean look at him, he looks autistic and doesn't have the typical nigga appeal
I know, you can tell straight away he's immature aswell, i don't know his age but i can tell he's young and not experienced just from the way he moves/reacts, the typical nigga who has appeal has that stare, this guy really is "innocent" looking but that will cahnge after he's been through 5 different white HTBs, imagine being black and saying you're incel, unreal.

• +1
you go out and try it yourself and tell me how does that goes
I already did i had multiple relationships at that age