It is very obvious, Pokimane fogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, normie_joe, Usernames and 2 others
Pokimane at least has some appeal, top is just not it for me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Usernames and Piratecel
This retard forum never disappoints, how does Poki even get your dick up?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, shogrim, YungTrappa and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Usernames, Acion and 1 other person
To me pokimaine literally has 0 appeal, like none at all I couldn't even get hard with her. Brittany at least has big tities and her look is very unique I kind of like it even tho she has big flaws , I could 100% see myself banging her.

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, thebuffdon690, watah and 7 others
First girl looks deformed bro
She fogs hard dude

To me pokimaine literally has 0 appeal, like none at all I couldn't even get hard with her. Brittany at least has big tities and her look is very unique I kind of like it even tho she has big flaws , I could 100% see myself banging her.
Exactly bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and sportsmogger
Just imagine Pokimane giving u a footjob

• +1
Reactions: watah, TechnoBoss and Piratecel
First one is way better

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Piratecel
both are most likely subhuman without makeup

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and StarvedEpi
Just imagine Pokimane giving u a footjob
Nah, legit does nothing for me. Idk what it is, I think it's her face shape it's to round I fucking hate that. I legit like Ventis eyes they make me hard (but I do tend to like odd features so take that as you will), also her body is way better imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and Piratecel
Nah, legit does nothing for me. Idk what it is, I think it's her face shape it's to round I fucking hate that. I legit like Ventis eyes they make me hard (but I do tend to like odd features so take that as you will), also her body is way better imo
Her ipd

Cope Venti destroys without makeup
View attachment 3190770
Am I crazy I think she is hot even here. Like my brain knows her face is not that good, but she just does it for me. Hard to explain, I think it's the face shape + pheno I do tend to like unique looking people.

• +1
Am I crazy I think she is hot even here. Like my brain knows her face is not that good, but she just does it for me. Hard to explain, I think it's the face shape + pheno I do tend to like unique looking people.
She has a high sex appeal pheno

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Like you don't really think about these things when it comes to normie girls like this, you either like her or you don't. That's just kind of how it goes when someone is not stereotypically hot, it comes down to personal preference.

• +1
Avg bitches with thousands of orbiters

first one, but it wont change the fact that i absolutely hate women, and i hate their ugly pig faces covered in fakeup,

and they all deserve one thing! (typed all this while talking with foid on phone)

Venti fogs. She looks better now in her newer videos but I can see how she looks like she's lacking in facial aesthetics in a lot of pictures. Pokimane does absolutely nothing for me either.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sb23, castizo, Acion and 1 other person
Both of them fell off

Poki is giga fraud but she still thicc and cute. The other bish look like a man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Piratecel