• Ethnic

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Blonde

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Short-ChinnedLoner

Short-ChinnedLoner

Deus Ex Machina
Blonde: With makeup (Could not find video without makeup)
w

Ethnic: With makeup

Ethnic: Without makeup

State why who fogs who aswell.
Ethnic believes she's above average and on the same looks range as the blonde.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lokki, UZB_Strebl, lordgandy2000 and 5 others
Blonde fogs

• +1
Reactions: truelighttriad, DNRDniggerking, Ihateskob and 2 others
Blonde and it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99, Schizotypalcel, noonespecial and 1 other person
Ethnic is low stacylite with makeup and around high mtb without

Blonde looks fake af, prolly a few layers of makeup there, but I'd be retarded to call her anything less than strong stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner

Blonde looks fake af, prolly a few layers of makeup there, but I'd be retarded to call her anything less than strong stacylite
I agree, basically how this all started, is this ethnic girl was saying she was above average, and it's not like i even called her ugly I just said she was average lol but i guess it shattered her ego and this whole argument started, there was even another blackpiller who agreed that shes (ethnic girl) average, dont know if he was baitting me or not, and he also said that they are on the same looks rating

The blonde. Her face is more balanced. The second looks like a neanderthal with that small forehead. Plus, she looks like a different person without makeup. However, the ethnic does have a more alive look to her. And has warm brown eyes. Here's how I view whites and ethnics: White girls are the nice-looking but bland food, while the ethnics are the badly presented food that tastes delicious.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Short-ChinnedLoner
Ltb vs stacylite

• +1
Reactions: elpapusupremo, Short-ChinnedLoner and Schizotypalcel
The blonde. Her face is more balanced. The second looks like a neanderthal with that small forehead. Plus, she looks like a different person without makeup. However, the ethnic does have a more alive look to her. And has warm brown eyes. Here's how I view whites and ethnics: White girls are the nice-looking but bland food, while the ethnics are the badly presented food that tastes delicious.
LMAO def the best analogy ive read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: castizo and Unalive
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Short-ChinnedLoner
The ethnic, have you seen that blonde girl without makeup lmao shes so fucking ugly and a massive fraud:lul:
send i couldnt find vid, also i personally think the ethnic is fucking hideous especially her eyebrows

• WTF
Reactions: castizo

ethnic is ltb in mumbai and blonde is high mtb to low htb without makeup, ya´ll are fucking stupid when it comes to rating females

you probably think that ethnic girl with makeup is looksmatched with this guy

• +1
I'm breeding the blonde nothing personal against the ethnic foid

• JFL
Made for Big Visigoth Cock

• +1
ethnic is ltb in mumbai and blonde is high mtb to low htb without makeup, ya´ll are fucking stupid when it comes to rating females

you probably think that ethnic girl with makeup is looksmatched with this guy
View attachment 3198272
I think she fogs him tbh. Most overrated guy in the looksmaxing sphere

Also, can’t see the blonde without makeup, so I rated her with makeup

• Hmm...
I think she fogs him tbh. Most overrated guy in the looksmaxing sphere

Also, can’t see the blonde without makeup, so I rated her with makeup
Hexum overrated lmao. Good luck finding a few better looking men.

• Hmm...
Hexum overrated lmao. Good luck finding a few better looking men.
Holy fuck, I had that debate like 10 times already. He looks uncanny, so I wouldn’t call him higher than chadlite. Bones matter much less that autistic curries here think they do

Also, they both hard mog him. Could find more pics easily. JFL if you think Hexum would get less young(23< yo) foid attention

Attachments

• IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    895.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3540.png
    IMG_3540.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Holy fuck, I had that debate like 10 times already. He looks uncanny, so I wouldn’t call him higher than chadlite. Bones matter much less that autistic curries here think they do

Also, they both hard mog him. Could find more pics easily. JFL if you think Hexum would get less young(23< yo) foid attention
You are probably 14-16. That’s why you think so.
I am 25 and women from 19-24 would 100% choose Hexum any day of the week over those two twinks.
Dimorphism is one of the most important aspects in facial attractiveness.

• +1
You are probably 14-16. That’s why you think so.
I am 25 and women from 19-24 would 100% choose Hexum any day of the week over those two twinks.
Dimorphism is one of the most important aspects in facial attractiveness.
I’m 18. No, they wouldn’t, dimorphism doesn’t matter that much

The only valuable attention is from the type of girls that use tiktok. They are young(16-22), tend to be from middle+ class families and they rarely have a job. Nowhere else you can find a better filter

And these girls obsess over pretty boys. I saw so many random shitty tiktok vids with like 500k likes, which got these likes just cuz of some pretty boy in it. Never happening with “chads”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner and Usernames

The only valuable attention is from the type of girls that use tiktok. They are young(16-22), tend to be from middle+ class families and they rarely have a job. Nowhere else you can find a better filter

And these girls obsess over pretty boys. I saw so many random shitty tiktok vids with like 500k likes, which got these likes just cuz of some pretty boy in it. Never happening with “chads”
pretty boys have morphism

• +1

For you probably, since you are barely an adult. Most guys simply won’t look too dimorphic as facial bones continue to develop well into your 20s and facial baby fat still hides definition and robustness.
Most „prettyboys“ are well above average in terms of dimorphism actually.
But I assure you, that once women reach their prime years in terms of reproductivity (21-24) they will prefer a men with a mix of visible dimorphism and specific health makers.
Hexum had both and he was about 24-25 in that picture I assume.
It’s one of the most researched topics regarding gender specific attractiveness and it’s damn well important. Probably even the most important factor.
If you strive for longevity, you absolutely need to possess good dimorphism.

• +1
For you probably, since you are barely an adult. Most guys simply won’t look too dimorphic as facial bones continue to develop well into your 20s and facial baby fat still hides definition and robustness.
Most „prettyboys“ are well above average in terms of dimorphism actually.
But I assure you, that once women reach their prime years in terms of reproductivity (21-24) they will prefer a men with a mix of visible dimorphism and specific health makers.
Hexum had both and he was about 24-25 in that picture I assume.
It’s one of the most researched topics regarding gender specific attractiveness and it’s damn well important. Probably even the most important factor.
If you strive for longevity, you absolutely need to possess good dimorphism.
I wanna fuck young ones only tbh

Also, with my maxilla, there is no way I can prettyboymax. So gonna go the longevity route against my will. Epstein maxxing is the way I guess

• +1
I wanna fuck young ones only tbh

Also, with my maxilla, there is no way I can prettyboymax. So gonna go the longevity route against my will. Epstein maxxing is the way I guess
What about your maxilla?

Mine is recessed as fuck due to early tooth loss but I am going to get Bimax in roughly a year to correct the discrepancy and class 3 occlusion.

• +1
State why who fogs who aswell.

I voted for the ethnic, cause I felt bad that she wouldn’t have many votes.
Also I’d be more likely to go for her in real life cause there would be less competition, which means less effort to get with her.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner and Autismcel