@IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII @Ricky212 @Jamaldickjavontus @flippasav

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Primalsplit and flippasav
I see what @Ricky212 is saying now. Too bad you need alex dawn face for this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Arcturus, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
tbh mulatto foids are so high in sex appeal and overall looks, they get love from every race

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 43058 and Kamui
"And here we observe quietly a forum Negro specimen. The Negro forum user proudly and vehemently proclaims BBC supremacy over White female humans. But secretly he harbours, unquelled lust for women of primarily Sub-Saharan African descent. Every now and then he betrays his true preoccupation for the Negroid female of a lighter pigmented variety. A rare but captivating sight to behold. The Negro male is truly a paradox." ~ *David Attenborough voice*

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Arcturus, Primalsplit and 4 others
tbh mulatto foids are so high in sex appeal and overall looks, they get love from every race
Easily my favourite ethnicity of foids, would love to breed multiple and raise my own army of mogger lightskins with coloured eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Deleted member 43058 and Deleted member 33826
"And here we observe quietly a forum Negro specimen. The Negro forum user proudly and vehemently proclaims BBC supremacy over White female humans. But secretly he harbours, unquelled lust for women of primarily Sub-Saharan African descent. Every now and then he betrays his true preoccupation for the Negroid female of a lighter pigmented variety. A rare but captivating sight to behold. The Negro male is truly a paradox." ~ *David Attenborough voice*

@Banasura @St.TikTokcel @Primalsplit @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
@Banasura @St.TikTokcel @Primalsplit @HeightPilledum
I never proclaimed to hate black women, it just so happens that 90% of them in the US are ugly and look like gorillas :lul:, I still am attracted to black women, I prefer good looking mulattoes over white bitches any day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, Arcturus, Primalsplit and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 33136, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Maybe where you live, where I live lightskins usually always date black guys
They usually date white or white passing here

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Not really moved by any of them

The typical bootycall for BWC bulls pose. Love to see it meanwhile her little cuck nigger Sambo watermelon munching slave husband toils away at Waffle house, her guts will be blasted by aryan cum

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, futureashtray, Kamui and 1 other person
none in my area

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Xangsane
I never proclaimed to hate black women, it just so happens that 90% of them in the US are ugly and look like gorillas :lul:, I still am attracted to black women, I prefer good looking mulattoes over white bitches any day
That is what the data shows.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And they don't usually date blacks so
They do? Half black individuals in America are always seen as black no matter what, so they resonate more with black people, hence they date and marry black folks.

• +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 33136, try2beme and 1 other person
They do? Half black individuals in America are always seen as black no matter what, so they resonate more with black people, hence they date and marry black folks.
IN THE UK.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
View attachment 2569666

The typical bootycall for BWC bulls pose. Love to see it meanwhile her little cuck nigger Sambo watermelon munching slave husband toils away at Waffle house, her guts will be blasted by aryan cum
Cope, she's BBC only

E tesao ou e amor??

No that black men prefer gl mulattos even over white women.

IN THE UK.
Yeah, a fuck ton of half black half white niggus in the UK, Apparently there are more half white half Jamaicans than full Jamaicans under 5 in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and aesthetic beauty
No that black men prefer gl mulattos even over white women.
Black guys in general prefer lightskins/mulattoes and snowbunnies over brown/dark black foids anyday, you really can’t win if you’re a black bitch

• +1
Reactions: nope and aesthetic beauty

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem​

❤️ 😍😍

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, aesthetic beauty and Kamui
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Makes me wanna die knowing mulattas don't want mulattos like me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Xangsane, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Mulattos are so beautiful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nope, Xangsane and Kamui
Fuck!

IMG 7568

• Woah
Reactions: Bushman
Black guys in general prefer lightskins/mulattoes and snowbunnies over brown/dark black foids anyday, you really can’t win if you’re a black bitch
Self hate as me and my fiancée would say.