foid admits if you're good looking you can get away with anything

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

just be chad bro @Zer0/∞ @Vermilioncore @isis_Bleach
how the fuck does that make sense if you're good looking you can't be a bad person?
what is wrong with the heads of these foids? WTF!

giga stacy eye area tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, forevergymcelling, Hades and 17 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 8608
shes cute
is she some kind of lah tee na

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
jfl at asking if she knows these .me members

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Hades, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
I've never heard a man say good looking people can't be bad people. women are a different breed.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Danish_Retard
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 19994
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Sadly you are 5'7 mantlet
yeah well at orthodontist this morning the assistant nurse said i had grown over 3 inches since she last saw me before i started taking gh and my coworker at my old job said the same thing
face it im growign and im gonna mog
height fdoesnt matter past r57
opry is 5 8 .5 but hes the best supermodel bc of face
if i can get these surgeries ill mgo

• JFL
yeah well at orthodontist this morning the assistant nurse said i had grown over 3 inches since she last saw me before i started taking gh and my coworker at my old job said the same thing
Man height is everytging

• JFL
how the fuck does that make sense if you're good looking you can't be a bad person?
When I told my grandmother about Meeks sharing his letters in prison, she said: "oh, he must be a great person for everyone to like him".

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 16133
She wishes Richard Ramirez would fuck her and demolish her uterus with his cock

When I told my grandmother about Meeks sharing his letters in prison, she said: "oh, he must be a great person for everyone to like him".
u fucking serious?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
She wishes Richard Ramirez would fuck her and demolish her uterus with his cock
i just dont understand man it seems like on omegle soem girls onyl want high trust prettyboys but is dark triad even real?

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
ngl its true bro.

I do way worse shit than some incels I know but literally never get called out ever. im basically pure fucking evil at this point but because im a 7/10 6ft white guy I get a fucking pass. I can be lazy at work, rob people, insult people, spout the worst racist bullshit, treat my family like dogshit, sell illegal substances, pump and dump whores, be ungrateful asf, ignore people all the time. worse that happens is they feel bad for me and think something must be wrong.

if my looks were worse I would have been arrested or given restraining orders by now, or be in a psych ward. but no, insted I have a slaycount of fucking 11.

if I was NT my life would be unreal. I know this because when I have my energy peaks and fraud being NT and nice, its insane how people instantly love me. I have never had problems making friends, getting people to trust me even though I am a wretch of a human. halo effect is ridiculous.

unfortunately as I am a severe mental case whenever I start getting close with NTs they begin to realise how fucked in the head I am and its gg no re. only people I see irl are childhood friends.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
GL people know this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
ngl its true bro.

I do way worse shit than some incels I know but literally never get called out ever. im basically pure fucking evil at this point but because im a 7/10 6ft white guy I get a fucking pass. I can be lazy at work, rob people, insult people, spout the worst racist bullshit, treat my family like dogshit, sell illegal substances, pump and dump whores, be ungrateful asf, ignore people all the time. worse that happens is they feel bad for me and think something must be wrong.

if my looks were worse I would have been arrested or given restraining orders by now, or be in a psych ward. but no, insted I have a slaycount of fucking 11.

if I was NT my life would be unreal. I know this because when I have my energy peaks and fraud being NT and nice, its insane how people instantly love me. I have never had problems making friends, getting people to trust me even though I am a wretch of a human. halo effect is ridiculous.

unfortunately as I am a severe mental case whenever I start getting close with NTs they begin to realise how fucked in the head I am and its gg no re. only people I see irl are childhood friends.
bro u must be a chad

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 16133
trolling level : expert

ngl its true bro.

Bro pls do all us incels a favour & abuse tf out of these normie cunts especially foids. They deserve everything bad that happens to them, DarkTraid chads & incels can be frens.

• Love it
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Bro pls do all us incels a favour & abuse tf out of these normie cunts especially foids. They deserve everything bad that happens to them, DarkTraid chads & incels can be frens.
trolling level : expert
You could tell me those are 3 different girls and I'd believe you

The female frauding is absurd

why do girls not realize im joking and they think im serius and actually want it lmfao

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt