Foid admits she fantasizes getting rape by Chads

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

Rape is only ok, even sexually craves it, if she finds him attractive. The disparity between an incel tier and Chad reality are polar opposite in many ways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, androidcel, kobecel and 3 others
You say girl in the title yet when i click the video i see some curry

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
no but girls like calm guys who watch movies with female protagonists

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel and Dude420
"the man wants you so bad that he can't resist you"

As you can see, gentlemen, they WANT men who act like animals. They lust after non-thinking men, as long as they're attractive. Good night now...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
"the man wants you so bad that he can't resist you"

As you can see, gentlemen, they WANT men who act like animals. They lust after non-thinking men, as long as they're attractive. Good night now...
Technically not rape since they actually enjoy it. They want the good looking 'rapist' to think hes taking advantage of her but secretly she likes it.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Technically not rape since they actually enjoy it. They want the good looking 'rapist' to think hes taking advantage of her but secretly she likes it.

She just wants to get the good genes, rape or consensual brings the same result.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
She just wants to get the good genes, rape or consensual brings the same result.
Consent isnt even a real thing since a chad could force him self on a random girl and she would enjoy it

• +1
Most "Sexual harrassment" claims are just discrimination against sub8 men.

• +1
Reactions: C0pe and Dude420

I encourage sub 8 men to just collectively go for it Rape syndicates

:feelswhat: 16 yrs old
:dafuckfeels: looks 35
No visible collarbones mean she's fat
Swear to God only fat ugly foids fantasize about this shit.

Or retroactive BS against Chads to get money or some shit out of him, but still unlikely since the judge will probably make Chads innocent, the judge know somewhere internally that it is impossible for a Chad to rape, by virtue of being a Chad you get automatic consent.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Girls love being raped if ur gl

50 Shades of Grey, best-selling book of all time :unsure: No I don't like rape ?‍♀️
wasnt rape like a normal thing back in the day, kings raped, warriors raped, the alphas of the group raped

wasnt rape like a normal thing back in the day, kings raped, warriors raped, the alphas of the group raped
Yeah the greatest kings took turns on their 300 concubines. So the girl would be honored if he chose to fuck her that night.

Yeah the greatest kings took turns on their 300 concubines. So the girl would be honored if he chose to fuck her that night.
foid nature is a joke, everyday i swallow the FOIDPILL

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Everyone needs to listen to that part (15 sec)

Oh the attempted innocent camouflaged hypocrisy, God, I didn't know that level was possible after what just been said.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Everyone needs to listen to that part (15 sec)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• JFL
I have 16 year old girls fantasies

Looks don't matter just lift and hold frame:soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I have 16 year old girls fantasies
thats legal in most countries and completely normal, jfl at jews and female journalists writing about milfs and used up sluts being the norm

• +1
Reactions: fobos and androidcel
"16 years old"
JFL
F
L

femoids age like dog shit left in the sun tbh

TbHh
B
H

notgonnalie