Foid almost got a heart attack from my ugly face

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I was just standing by the school door. She opened it from the other side and screamed like if I was some demon or some shit when she saw me. I'm trying to cope thinking it may have been because I was in full black with a hood on,but it was probably my truly ugly 2 PSL caveman face

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Enlil
It is over. If you were attractive, she would say hi and ask for your number and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 4209, Zeta ascended and 2 others
ah, too bad she didnt die. the world would b a better place

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Zeta ascended and maxmendietta
So now Chad lite (just saw ur pics) is seen as so ugly that women yell in fear

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • WTF
Reactions: DarknLost
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
So you're saying you're chadlite, but also that you are so horrifying ugly that you made a woman scream just from seeing your face?

• JFL
Reactions: Griffith, Deleted member 4804 and Almu
Shut up you degenerate cunt. If you were chadlite, this girl would already ask you to date her. So its fucking over for you, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
Shut up you degenerate cunt. If you were chadlite, this girl would already ask you to date her. So its fucking over for you, faggot.
She just got shit taste in men,and so do you

She just got shit taste in men,and so do you
LMAO WHAT A FUCKING COPE. ALL FOIDS HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN MEN. THEY ARE ALL CHADSEXUAL. STOP COPING AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, FAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, RAITEIII and Griffith
LMAO WHAT A FUCKING COPE. ALL FOIDS HAVE THE SAME TASTE IN MEN. THEY ARE ALL CHADSEXUAL. STOP COPING AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, FAGGOT
Cope you newfag grumpy cunt
Some foids find me sexy,some find me ugly
Unfortunately the population that finds me gl are ugly girls

Fking attention seeking shit thread fk u chad

im so sorry

i get looks of disgust also

you live in hungary
there is not a single reason why a rational logical thinking young white male like me would ever consider taking any of your little anecdotes from your local labour camp as credent.
you LITERALLY, and i mean LITERALLY live in a place called ''hungary''
does that even sound real to anyone?
its equivalent to romania, even worse, to malawi, india, morocco.. its all the same to me
a fucking place called hungary. in your little labour camp.
if anything, she screamed cos she has PTSD of being robbed repeatedly by gypsies in your hungarian slum lmfao.

One foid acted scared when she almost went on me in middle school one day. In other day whne iwas buying cola and sweets in shope she asked why im eating this becouse it makes my acne bigger. I said i dont care. Once she asked id there was ever a girl that i liked. (i was known from being aspie with foids). Idk man. But you look good for sure