Foid asked me if i have ever kissed a girl

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
I said no, and then the girl done that oh sympathy sound thing. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Incognegro, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
why didn't you lie tho

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Catawampus, Deleted member 3328 and 11 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2012, BigBiceps and 2 others
Low IQ move you should say you banged 100 women so she sees you as guy who is wanted by other women

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Catawampus, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
Dude never say you're a virgin or have 0 experience. Fake it til you make it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate, PenileFacialSurgery, Catawampus and 7 others
Never tell them the truth

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
My first lay thought I was a gigaslayer JFL little did she know I had never kissed before, our first kiss was fucking terrible, I just told her I was drunk. She asked me why I was so nervous when we fucked LOLOLOL when we broke up I told her she was my first

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Madhate, .👽. and 7 others
I fucked up, ngl.

It doesn't matter tho, after my exams end in school I'm moving school in new area.

No one will know me.

I'm gonna fraud everything.

No one can know the real me, I'm aspie af.
My first lay thought I was a gigaslayer JFL little did she know I had never kissed before, our first kiss was fucking terrible, I just told her I was drunk. She asked me why I was so nervous when we fucked LOLOLOL when we broke up I told her she was my first
How old were u?

Last edited:
High IQ. You never want a women to know your real lay count ESPECIALLY if it’s low. She’ll lose respect for you, she won’t even know it because it happens subconsciously. If you say you’ve had a lot of girls, your value raises in her mind.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Catawampus
High IQ. You never want a women to know your real lay count ESPECIALLY if it’s low. She’ll lose respect for you, she won’t even know it because it happens subconsciously. If you say you’ve had a lot of girls, your value raises in her mind.

Virgin = failed low value male that cant pass genes to the next gene poll

BlackPilled video

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 2597
This man. If you are a virgin, you say you've had sex with 2 or 3 girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Hades
this is exactly what i did with my first aswell

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Hades and Deleted member 2227

BlackPilled video

The fuck nigga, it's over, I'm 15 and still a virgin. All the girls in my school talk about fucking.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2227

BlackPilled video

I hate that tbh. I want virgin foid who would View as attractive only me and who would want only me, while women want man who are fucking everything.
The fuck nigga, it's over, I'm 15 and still a virgin. All the girls in my school talk about fucking.
How they talk about fucking at that age? 15yos have sex now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Low IQ move you should say you banged 100 women so she sees you as guy who is wanted by other women
he really should have said this. women are dumb as hell, social proof theory absolutely works.

I h

How they talk about fucking at that age? 15yos have sex now?
A girl said she lost her virginity at 13, fucked someone in a bush.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
mens value is determined by how many women wanna fuck him

Last edited:
  • +1
Massive BlackPill

Never say if you are virgin or kissless, never say where you live or work etc... never say how many money you make or have too etc... always lies for females.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 2597
Massive BlackPill

Never say if you are virgin or kissless, never say where you live or work etc... never say how many money you make or have too etc... always lies for females.
All this just to get pussy, from a useless future roastie. I'm to high inhib to even properly talk to foids, how can I possibly lose my virginity. I'm not Chad, I can't just ask.

dudes? Holy fuck im dying. Im so behind already. This year i will be 18yo virgin

They also have sex with guys way more older than them like 15~16yo (or even 18 jfl).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
They also have sex with guys way more older than them like 16 17
How tf do u know all this, I swear ur an oldcel?

• +1
You should've flipped the script on her and asked her if SHES ever kissed a girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Incognegro and Deleted member 2597
he really should have said this. women are dumb as hell, social proof theory absolutely works.
Yeah bro I tried this before and raise my status In women eyes

I mentioned once I went out with a girl and after few moments she started giving me LOLs

Always act that you fucked 100 women even if you were a Virgin worked for me

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Catawampus, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Yeah bro I tried this before and raise my status In women eyes

I mentioned once I went out with a girl and after few moments she started giving me LOLs

Always act that you fucked 100 women even if you were a Virgin worked for me
:LOL:

• +1
Kinda off topic, but should I go to prom, it'd be suicudefuel for me tho, there's no way I'd be able to get a date, I can't ask foids I'm to high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Kinda off topic, but should I go to prom, it'd be suicudefuel for me tho, there's no way I'd be able to get a date, I can't ask foids I'm to high inhib.
Yes get high beforehand

• +1
I feel like i'm the only one who wouldn't lie if a foid asked me this

• +1
Cope

Keep crying for your degenerative alcohol and drugs, say goodbye to your collagen by 30.
Cope from you I don't have addictive personality I only smoke around once a month

• +1
Cope from you I don't have addictive personality I only smoke around once a month
Once a month is not that bad, all in moderation. If I had to smoke, I'll only do it to be social.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Once a month is not that bad, all in moderation. If I had to smoke, I'll only do it to be social.
Yes that's the best way you know you're addicted if you start doing it alone with no one around

• +1
My life from birth, has just been one big blackpill. I unironically found the blackpill because my friends said several times I was ugly, called me autistic and said I will live with my mom forever. I generally got depressed for awhile. Now this, I wish I was different tbh.
How tf d u low inhib max without drugs or alcohol?

Last edited: