Foid Bloodline Capitalism

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
FoidsStock

We live in a world where genetics aren’t just biology—they’re currency.
Every foid’s womb is a trading platform, and we’re not playing the game, we’re being traded. Chads are high-value stocks, premium genetic assets, while Giga Rotters (GRs) are genetic liabilities, constantly devalued by the market. The moment of conception? That’s when your DNA gets listed. You’re either born a genetic blue chip or a bio-penny stock, and the foid bloodline economy has already priced us out.
The entire dating market is structured like a stock exchange. Foids aren’t out here searching for love; they’re trading up. Every swipe, every rejection, every date is a transaction in this genetic economy. Chad-stock goes up in value every time they reproduce, ensuring their genetic line’s dominance. GRs, on the other hand, are caught in a permanent genetic recession, our worth tanking with each generation.

We’re not even players in the game—we are the losses, priced out and pushed aside while the Chad-market skyrockets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, lurking truecel, _MVP_ and 10 others
@StarvedEpi @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @the BULL @_MVP_ @NormieKilla @ElTruecel @MoggerGaston @PROMETHEUS @BigJimsWornOutTires
@HighLtn @thereallegend @autistic_tendencies @Mewton
@noobs

• Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa and StarvedEpi
@forevergymcelling @dreamcake1mo @Gonthar @IAMNOTANINCEL @psychomandible
@isis_Bleach @Jova

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Straight after the raid I didn't get the notice from my tag :unsure::feelswat::think:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wrist cry, Tabula Rasa and Nazi Germany
high iq

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
relationships have become a complete joke

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nullandvoid, Tabula Rasa and Nazi Germany
@XtrovertNTnormalfag @zyzz007 returns @i_love_roosters
@vorman

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, i_love_roosters and Tabula Rasa
Bump with @Jason Voorhees & @try2beme @God-himself @WhoTookVendetta

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
  • +1
Reactions: wrist cry, Nazi Germany and Tabula Rasa
Tag me I read the threads

• Love it
Mirin iq, good read :feelsokman:

• Love it
Also because of the recent social platforms, the value of stacys and chads has exploded, given that someone like that, using just a phone camera, can make in a few minutes without much effort huge amounts of money + long term contracts with various products for advertising, from the comfort of their own home

De

Before social media, a stacy or chad could only end up a classical model or actor, where they had very little chance of making it + the physical effort put in was much higher throughout their careers

(meanwhile, the average person is being hit by a worsening labor market and rising inflation, and because of that, its value is constantly decreasing)

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany, Tabula Rasa, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Chads: Meta, Apple, Tesla
Incels: Steinhoff inc. (a very bad stock)

• +1
Tag worked btw

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back