Foid called me gay

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
Some foid in my class was talking to another foid about who they think is gay. She said one other guy's name and then pointed at me. Bitch didn't even say my name she just said "the kid with the hoodie in the corner" and then pointed at me because the foid she was talking to didn't even know who she was even talking about. As if calling me gay wasn't already enough suifuel. Foids think i'm gay lmao I don't look gay at all though. It's probably because I don't talk to them, or because I don't talk in general. It truly never fucking began.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, TheMewingBBC, Pendejo and 1 other person
Some foid in my class was talking to another foid about who they think is gay. She said one other guy's name and then she pointed at me. Bitch didn't even say my name she just said "the kid with the hoodie in the corner" and then pointed at me because the foid she was talking to didn't know who she was even talking about, as if calling me gay wasn't already enough suifuel. Foids think i'm gay lmao probably because I don't talk to them, or because I don't talk in general. It truly never fucking began.
beta af should of told her to shove her finger in her ass once she pointed at you low t fag

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1140 and Blitz
ask for fucks

Brutal..
Brutal..

Last edited:
ask for fucks
Foids already hate when my presence is anywhere near them so if I did this I would get jumped by their bfs and orbiters

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Some foid in my class was talking to another foid about who they think is gay. She said one other guy's name and then pointed at me. Bitch didn't even say my name she just said "the kid with the hoodie in the corner" and then pointed at me because the foid she was talking to didn't even know who she was even talking about. As if calling me gay wasn't already enough suifuel. Foids think i'm gay lmao I don't look gay at all though. It's probably because I don't talk to them, or because I don't talk in general. It truly never fucking began.
Should have told her to come to your house and see if you’re gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Jack