Foid cheats on her bf and has no remorse

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
Foids are not loyal at all in the west. This generation is fucked. Social media and dating apps have had a terrible impact on this generation, women are no longer loyal all of them are whores…

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Vermilioncore, h111 and 4 others
Foids are not loyal at all in the west. This generation is fucked. Social media and dating apps have had a terrible impact on this generation, women are no longer loyal all of them are whores…

With me

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
men do it all the time to and you guys don't say anything

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, eiegta and wishIwasSalludon
@Vermilioncore
These bitches are so evil and ruthless she says "she loves him" but then she cheats on him with 5 other guys that fuck her pussy regularly, meanwhile he probably only gets pity sex a few times a month from her.
She actually hates her boyfriend and just uses him as emotional tampon that makes her feel good in her "downs" of her life and moments.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Htobrother
@Michael Myers this user is foid btw
I don’t think that’s a foid, lol. I often bring up that guys are also degenerate but I can assure you ive got a cock and balls. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, nathan, Htobrother and 1 other person
With 5 Other bbcs.
And then the Guy doesnt even question her why she doesnt feel Like doing it today

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattocel, CoreSchizo, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I don’t think that’s a foid, lol. I often bring up that guys are also degenerate but I can assure you ive got a cock and balls. :ogre:
Please post an example of the male equivalent of this

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
in this day and age relationships are all beyond screwed

oofy doofies and betabuxx contaminating the pool of men, and whores contaminating the pool of women

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo