Foid commented on my eye lashes

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
She says they are very cool and asked me if "I do it myself or they are naturally like that" lmao.

I pretended not to know what she talking about :chad:

She looks at you as her gay best friend. Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SadnessWYJ, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
everytime a girl (doesnt happen often but occasionally) points out my skin or hair I pretend to only use shampoo and say that I NEVER wash my face only when Im in the shower. dont give girls looksmax information

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5048, RAITEIII and 4 others
everytime a girl (doesnt happen often but occasionally) points out my skin or hair I pretend to only use shampoo and say that I NEVER wash my face only when Im in the shower. dont give girls looksmax information
based

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
Wdyd for Hair & Skin?

Did you apply latisse to them or sum?

Did you apply latisse to them or sum?
Nope. I just use eye lashes curler, stopped rubbing my eyes and sometimes put some vaseline. The amount of eye lash hair follicles I have is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Nope. I just use eye lashes curler, stopped rubbing my eyes and sometimes put some vaseline. The amount of eye lash hair follicles I have is genetic.
Well latisse oil just helps push you to your genetic potential.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII