Foid depression is one big cope

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
They r "depressed" but still date, have sex, talk to friends, go out, party, have fun

They will never be able to relate to a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, zura, JL~ and 8 others
Their complains are always based on nonsense like the gender pay gap

• +1
Reactions: zura, Costcosuperstore, try2beme and 3 others
gender pay gap
I mean it's true, there is indeed a gender pay gap............ Foids get more money than men for the same job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
I mean it's true, there is indeed a gender pay gap............ Foids get more money than men for the same job.
What type of job, it is legal to pay an employee more for a gender reason? The salary of a person depends on the market demand. Male sports make more money because men are superior to women and people pay to see men compete.

Last edited:
Their complains are always based on nonsense like the gender pay gap
I do not believe in a significant gender pay gap. Men just most of the time work higher paying jobs, so they make more money.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
there's some cunt who has been complaining on gonewild for the past year about how she hasn't had sex in over a year. she made a hinge profile a few days ago and then fucked mere days after creating it on the first date she went on.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
If a girl has no friends she can legit make unlimited male friends and cope that they dont see her as a sex object. We see this all the time with nd women

• +1
Reactions: zura, Costcosuperstore, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
there's some cunt who has been complaining on gonewild for the past year about how she hasn't had sex in over a year. she made a hinge profile a few days ago and then fucked mere days after creating it on the first date she went on.
Where did she had sex? Hotel, car, park, house, bathroom... it was with a Chad?

Last edited:
They r "depressed" but still date, have sex, talk to friends, go out, party, have fun

You will never relate to having bitches

If a girl has no friends she can legit make unlimited male friends and cope that they dont see her as a sex object. We see this all the time with nd women
What's nd

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Not all foids get those privileges tbf. Except for getting sex more easily. But since most foids are Chadsexual, getting normie dick doesn't move them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel and Klasik616
Not all foids get those privileges tbf. Except for getting sex more easily. But since most foids are Chadsexual, getting normie dick doesn't move them
If she has no female friends she can still date and have sex with men whenever she wants, I used to talk with a foid like that. Foids dont need to party, they just go out and some guy approachs and then goes on a date with him and nothing might happen, then the girl says "I'm not feeling it" and the guy lossed the money expend on a date and she moves onto the next one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Costcosuperstore and Darkeningstar

they don t rly like dating nor having sex. they need a stable relationship to be fulfilled.

guys on here are really retarded, like how don't you get that women are very different to men by now. ''Women never be able to relate to a man - I hate them'' - do you also hate fish because they swim or birds because they fly?

they don t rly like dating nor having sex. they need a stable relationship to be fulfilled.

guys on here are really retarded, like how don't you get that women are very different to men by now. ''Women never be able to relate to a man - I hate them'' - do you also hate fish because they swim or birds because they fly?
How do u get a LTR if you don't date multiple possible partners. Also it doesn't have to end in a LTR, she might just do a casual hook up with a guy she knows is for sex only. They date until they find a perfect man after he passed all the shit tests foids do.

If she has no female friends she can still date and have sex with men whenever she wants
Most of them don't seem to enjoy doing that tho. There's a reason why foids get significantly outnumbered on OLD apps. Plus they generally ignore most nomries that approach/DMs them.

then the girl says "I'm not feeling it" and the guy lossed the money expend on a date and she moves onto the next one.

Yeah men have it harder for sure. But it's not all sunshine and roses for most non-stacy foids either.

I do feel sorry for ND foids. They do eventually become aware.