Foid eviscerates white brah’s future

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril

Subhuman deathnic crying because sub8 male was standing next to her, basically asks his cuck followers to doxx him and fuck his life

Brutally over, just lol at the cucks threatening the guys family and such, pathetic soyciety

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: truthhurts, lemonnz, cannotbeasked and 5 others
nigga she literally said he grabbed her privae parts, i hate foids too but your actling like he just tried to dance with her or something

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, aleksander, WanderingBurro and 4 others
nigga she literally said he grabbed her privae parts, i hate foids too but your actling like he just tried to dance with her or something
lol at believing whatever the fuck that subhuman says

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Ken and watah
i like that girl, and no he was wrong retard, youre just a faggot who spends all day inside

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, WanderingBurro and username1000
she’s lying obv

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, truthhurts, psychomandible and 4 others
this hoe is why makeup should be banned

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, psychomandible, Gengar and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Don’t leave your house theory
more like don't smile into the camera when some random bitch who you had negative interatiction with is fliming

if he didn’t touch her there’s no reason to be scared of a camera
what so you really think she just made a video that a random guy groped her, just because? i'm blackpilled but that makes no sense nigga

• +1
Reactions: watah and chinprojectiongod
what so you really think she just made a video that a random guy groped her, just because? i'm blackpilled but that makes no sense nigga
fair point. My assumption would be he probably insulted her or called her a fakeupmaxxed foid and she said “waah i’m going to show you to all of my tt followers”

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and chudlite
shes fat and sub3 without makeup, groping her isnt worth it lmao dude couldve groped anyone and chose a frauding whore

jfl at women going around virtually naked and expecting men to treat them like they are a nun

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, psychomandible and lemonnz
fair point. My assumption would be he probably insulted her or called her a fakeupmaxxed foid and she said “waah i’m going to show you to all of my tt followers”
i mean the guy that groped her mogs the boyfreind i saw on her page, so i don't think it's a lookist thing

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
Any foid that wheres a brass knuckle necklace deserves to get groped.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, iblamechico and lemonnz
this hoe is why makeup should be banned
There was a fake-up removal filter that got taken down from app stores because women were complaining. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and Sprinkles