Foid farted near me, I’m disgusted

chimpkill

chimpkill

Iron
I was at the gym this evening, while I was doing lat pulldowns I noticed a foid on a machine to the right of me. I noticed her and she was extremely pretty and had a good body. Little did I know what was going to happen next that would change my perspective about women.
Time went on as usual and I continued my sets, in between while resting I would look in the mirror infront of me and look at her because of how beautiful she was. Several minutes went by and as I was finishing my exercise I heard this foid take a massive shit smelling fart that could be heard from miles away. I was disgusted, and left

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer, Hetman Vilkas and 19 others
this is why i dont fuck women,

im sorry that you had to undergo such traumatic experiences...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Melly, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Here is another fun fact: women’s farts smell worse than men’s farts, due to higher levels of sulphur produced by them. And yet, we have men that simp for these stinky creatures just because they have a stinky wet hole between their legs. Kill all simps, behead all simps, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5'7 zoomer, futureashtray and 21 others
I was at the gym this evening, while I was doing lat pulldowns I noticed a foid on a machine to the right of me. I noticed her and she was extremely pretty and had a good body. Little did I know what was going to happen next that would change my perspective about women.
Time went on as usual and I continued my sets, in between while resting I would look in the mirror infront of me and look at her because of how beautiful she was. Several minutes went by and as I was finishing my exercise I heard this foid take a massive shit smelling fart that could be heard from miles away. I was disgusted, and left

You had the opportunity for a fantasy my boy @WeiWei would give up his left nut for.

If it were him, he would be inhaling every last molecule of that aroma.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, LancasteR, Htobrother and 2 others
protein farts smells same like man so yeah, doesnt matter.

Here is another fun fact: women’s farts smell worse than men’s farts, due to higher levels of sulphur produced by them. And yet, we have men that simp for these stinky creatures just because they have a stinky wet hole between their legs. Kill all simps, behead all simps, etc.
Rethinking about going through all this just to look good for foids

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ElTruecel, Htobrother and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray, LancasteR, ElTruecel and 2 others
Rethinking about going through all this just to look good for foids
And that’s why I don’t looksmax. I am asexual at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futureashtray, Sprinkles, chimpkill and 1 other person
Tbh kinda
I also experienced a nasty whiff during doggy IT was gross few Times in my life
This is the stuff men don’t talk about on purpose. They don’t tell about the gross aspects and only focus on bragging. Mirin your honesty bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Htobrother
This is the stuff men don’t talk about on purpose. They don’t tell about the gross aspects and only focus on bragging. Mirin your honesty bhai.
Also i knew one that sat on a Chair i was way Younger Back then
When she left i Just smelled the Chair fuck It smelled awful Like rotten shit

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Gengar
JFL I’ve been turned off so many times by women doing disgusting things
I remember I saw a decent-looking older woman at junior college during the summer and she reeked of sweat. It was disgusting. 🤢🤮 All women smell like that, I’ve smelled it before. Can’t believe I actually had a oneitis that put me in a deep depression. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Also i knew one that sat on a Chair i was way Younger Back then
When she left i Just smelled the Chair fuck It smelled awful Like rotten shit
This happens to women all the time. They know about it and are self-conscious about it. They can smell their own crotch after sitting with their legs closed and opening them again. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
I remember I saw a decent-looking older woman at junior college during the summer and she reeked of sweat. It was disgusting. 🤢🤮 All women smell like that, I’ve smelled it before. Can’t believe I actually had a oneitis that put me in a deep depression. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Suprisingly my ex was very Clean
She never smelled
Even her Pussy smelled completely neutral Like the condoms No difference
Even RAW
But she took extra Care of herself
Thats very rare

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Get this: they also fart during sex!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LancasteR, chimpkill and Htobrother
  • JFL
Suprisingly my ex was very Clean
She never smelled
Even her Pussy smelled completely neutral Like the condoms No difference
Even RAW
But she took extra Care of herself
Thats very rare
That’s because, like you say, she is masking the smell. However, all women stink. They just cope by showering and stuff like that. Their natural smell is awful. Sometimes I’m glad I’m a lonely truecel. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, dopaminebeyondfried and Htobrother
That’s because, like you say, she is masking the smell. However, all women stink. They just cope by showering and stuff like that. Their natural smell is awful. Sometimes I’m glad I’m a lonely truecel. :Comfy:
Why did you ignore my message on .is bhai? :feelswhy:

• Woah

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Htobrother and Gengar
How do you not get turned off? :feelswhat:
You Just dont Care If the Pussy is good you Just die laughing inside while she is in another dimension moaning Like a whore

• JFL
Reactions: chimpkill and Gengar
Disgusting gender they are not only inferior but they smell bad too what did nature think when it created those inferior creatures.

• JFL
Reactions: chimpkill and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: chimpkill, IwillRope2024 and Htobrother
You Just dont Care If the Pussy is good you Just die laughing inside while she is in another dimension moaning Like a whore
I am asexual. :Comfy: I would not be able to get turned on after that, especially if it stinks. :fuk:

• JFL
Disgusting gender they are not only inferior but they smell bad too what did nature think when it created those inferior creatures.
Exactly. They are legit disgusting and go through extra lengths to cover the smell. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Htobrother
Exactly. They are legit disgusting and go through extra lengths to cover the smell. :fuk:
Usually those GIGA Makeup maxxed 40km nails lenght
Arrogant ones Pussy stink bad

• +1
Idk why people think fart jokes are funny or think it’s funny to do it. It’s so fucking nasty man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Gengar and Htobrother
Usually those GIGA Makeup maxxed 40km nails lenght
Arrogant ones Pussy stink bad
They all smell bad if we force them not to shower for a few days. :fuk:

• +1
Idk why people think fart jokes are funny or think it’s funny to do it. It’s so fucking nasty man
It’s a coping mechanism. They are unable to deal with the fact that Homo sapiens and all other life forms are gross.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and ElTruecel
They all smell bad if we force them not to shower for a few days. :fuk:
I dont Like doggy anymore because of the whiff IT smelled Like fucking diarrhea from cows im gonna throw up

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, LancasteR and Gengar
Not few days actually a day
Woman moment. I didn’t shower once for six months and even my friends were shocked and said I didn’t stink at all.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Htobrother
Woman moment. I didn’t shower once for six months and even my friends were shocked and said I didn’t stink at all.
Tbh i did that too once i was mentally insane .i didnt ever shower Not even looked in the mirror No haircuts nothing and i mogged all the subhumans Here that get haircuts Jfl didnt even smell

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Not few days actually a day
Just a few second of her seeing a chad will make her nasty coochie juice leak making the whole room smell like fish.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, Gengar and Htobrother
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and IwillRope2024
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and IwillRope2024
Tbh i did that too once i was mentally insane .i didnt ever shower Not even looked in the mirror No haircuts nothing and i mogged all the subhumans Here that get haircuts Jfl didnt even smell
I was also extremely depressed back then. And fuaaaark, total prettyboy chaddam.

• +1
Talking about foids farts should be a banned topic tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe and ElTruecel
Many reasons i lost interest in Dating ngl
I Dont even Look at foids anymore
This experiences helped a lot:feelswhy:
I am a dateless 28 year old KHHV and even I do this not only because of religious reasons but also because I’m asexual due to how turned off I am. :fuk:

• +1
  • So Sad
Many reasons i lost interest in Dating ngl
I Dont even Look at foids anymore
Dating foids is pointless anyways

There is no benefits other than you fulfiling your biological urges which you can do by just fapping or having a one night stand.

It’s pointless and i will never do that.

I only need a foid for one thing and that is to have sex.

• +1
Hahahahaha. 🤣
I was 16
And IT was a German foid she spread her legs in my bed i started fisting her
Fuck It smelled brutally Like Fish and rotten stuff i opened the small Window next to me
That small Window saved my life

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, LancasteR, IwillRope2024 and 1 other person
Especially if it’s a woman doing it. Easiest way to lose interest in a foid is seeing her do something like that

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Htobrother and ElTruecel
I was 16
And IT was a German foid she spread her legs in my bed i started fisting her
Fuck It smelled brutally Like Fish and rotten stuff i opened the small Window next to me
That small Window saved my life
Hahahaha. 😭😭😂😂 Legit glad I’m incel at times bhai. Smell is very important to me. I once had a little crush on a Latina and then I gave her a hug one day and I smelled her breath and it stank and I lost all interest. 😭

• JFL
Hahahaha. 😭😭😂😂 Legit glad I’m incel at times bhai. Smell is very important to me. I once had a little crush on a Latina and then I gave her a hug one day and I smelled her breath and it stank and I lost all interest. 😭
German Girls and latinas stink the most in my Experience

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, Gengar and Htobrother