Foid from school all over me but I'm not attracted to her

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
What should I do? Nobody has ever had such a big crush on me,she legit texts me exactly at the time I open Facebook. The bad news is I am completly not attracted to her and she is from my school. (4 PSL tbh). I am currently trying to put her in the friendzone and just call her cute. She would literally do everything for me and wants to date me ASAP,she cried for me numerous times,yet I unfortunately don't want her. Wtf should I do? Keep running the friendzone game? I can't run it forever because she will probably ask me out one day,and if I'll reject her the whole school or atleast her class (full of stacies) is gonna think I'm an asshole because they know too how much I mean to her and some of them also try to turn my attenttion on her. What should I do? I'm fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel
What should I do? Nobody has ever had such a big crush on me,she legit texts me exactly at the time I open Facebook. The bad news is I am completly not attracted to her and she is from my school. (4 PSL tbh). I am currently trying to put her in the friendzone and just call her cute. She would literally do everything for me and wants to date me ASAP,she cried for me numerous times,yet I unfortunately don't want her. Wtf should I do? Keep running the friendzone game? I can't run it forever because she will probably ask me out one day,and if I'll reject her the whole school or atleast her class (full of stacies) is gonna think I'm an asshole because they know too how much I mean to her and some of them also try to turn my attenttion on her. What should I do? I'm fucked
Low T faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 1680, turkproducer and 15 others
run practice gf game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2607 and 2 others
give her a kiss with your fist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Low T faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and ZyzzReincarnate
Bro just explain her that she is like a good friend to you. If that fails then hard reject her

Fuck her pussy just for fun then ghost her so she doesnt know dafuck goin onnn

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
keep her as a friend for ego boost

i got the same with some psl 3 fatty who is 14 year old lmao. it feels so bad she added me on snapchat a few weeks ago and i just ignored it then she asked my best mate why i didnt accept etc.

Just friendzone her if you like her personality wise, if not just brutally reject her.

just pump and dump her

You a virgin?

I otherwise don't see why you wouldn't.

Locals despise me. X(

i would suggest killing her in a shady alley at 2 am.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf and chadpreetcel123
Dude you have dream life. Foid want you so bad. I would brutally reject her. Tell her that she's ugly, that you prefer hot foids than ugly ones like you.
I dreamed whole life to have this kind of situation. Slayer. I'm jealous af

Can you overwhelm her, or just enjoy her, whether it's mentally or physically, that matters? Also, a light brag, which is not a serious brag because the foid is psl 4, but not appreciable, so whatever

Try FWB if not, ignore. It's not worth it to waste your time with a foid you don't like even if she worships you (speaking from experience).

If she likes you that much and she's average with an ok body at least go on a few dates and fuck.

Seriously hang yourself why is brag posts like this allowed

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Pump and dump, make her suffer pls

Just be a normal human and tell her you aren't interested. Mystery solved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Seriously hang yourself why is brag posts like this allowed

This isn't incels.is, bragging seems to be somewhat allowed here if it's not too over the top.

This isn't incels.is, bragging seems to be somewhat allowed here if it's not too over the top.

It was made by a literal incel also it's not that over the top he just has a girl chasing that's not put up on this forum for bragging purposes