Foid gets trolled by kidnappers

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

lmao her final scream at the end sounds like something from a comedy as the car drives away with teh women outside just being all da fuq? :feelswhat:

Let's be honest, she entered the car willingly and only started screaming after she realized the guys inside were curries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, BrettyBoy, CopeIsReal and 3 others
so what happened

so what happened

A white woman got kidnapped it would appear and somebody caught it on camera when the car drove away with her. I can't say that I feel sorry for her. Fuck white women srs.

idk but op is a faggot
A white woman got kidnapped it would appear and somebody caught it on camera when the car drove away with her. I can't say that I feel sorry for her. Fuck white women srs.
keep crying for white women you squidward cunt

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 685 and toolateforme
mqdefault.jpg

idk but op is a faggot

keep crying for white women you squidward cunt

Did you read my post? I said that I DON'T care she got kidnapped. White women are just getting what they deserve bringing all this filth into their countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

lmao her final scream at the end sounds like something from a comedy as the car drives away with teh women outside just being all da fuq? :feelswhat:

Let's be honest, she entered the car willingly and only started screaming after she realized the guys inside were curries :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

mqdefault.jpg

Did you read my post? I said that I DON'T care she got kidnapped. White women are just getting what they deserve bringing all this filth into their countries.
exactly what I knew you fucking bitchass nigga.

white women are rent free in your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Seek mental help

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Drugs and FatJattMofo

she screams so loud. probably larp/on drugs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
she screams so loud. probably larp/on drugs
I mean what the fuck would you do when you're being kidnapped by unknown people as a part of the physicaly weaker sex? LMAO

I mean what the fuck would you do when you're being kidnapped by unknown people as a part of the physicaly weaker sex? LMAO
it would be almost imposible to scream that loud when ur kidnapped. the first step would be to restrain her shut her up/knock her out. seems too scripted

it would be almost imposible to scream that loud when ur kidnapped. the first step would be to restrain her shut her up/knock her out. seems too scripted
Seems like they didn't succeed at that. Which I could see happening

music to my ears

SUMBADY HALP ME PLEEEEASE

faggot is op

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel