• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, gigell, Chadeep and 10 others
College Basketball Dancing GIF by UNC Tar Heels
Miguel Herrera Win GIF
celebration GIF
Celebrate Atletico Madrid GIF

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, gigell, hopecel and 2 others
No thought behind those eyes , are these trad foid grifters produced in a factory somewhere?

• +1
Reactions: starfishstings, Latinolooksmaxxer and Kanye West's Cousin
What dumbass normies and foids don’t understand is that after a long time of loneliness and alienation the problem stops being that you can’t attract a foid but that your soul dies so much that you don’t even want to any more, and thus you’ve irrecoverably lost out on the best life has to offer.
@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Foreverbrad, romanstock and 8 others
Well that just gave me all the hope I needed

WTF is this foid implying??

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
I hate that female Ben Shapiro
Also her nose is too wide:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: starfishstings and human304

this is her BTW

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, datboijj, Tabula Rasa and 4 others
No thought behind those eyes , are these trad foid grifters produced in a factory somewhere?
they are first selected, then isolated, taken to a undisclosed location, de-programming is done on to them, then they are put through stress and strain cycle, then re-programmed.

she went through that. this is why she has blank eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and USERΝAME
What dumbass normies and foids don’t understand is that after a long time of loneliness and alienation the problem stops being that you can’t attract a foid but that your soul dies so much that you don’t even want to any more, and thus you’ve irrecoverably lost out on the best life has to offer.
@MoggerGaston
Once you become bitter, there's no turning back-- bitterness is the point of no return.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse and Dunkelheit
Israeli Shill

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@MoggerGaston
this so much.

traumatized by loneliness

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
I don't like Gomez. She looks like my mum

Theme guy looks pretty good tho. Are those A15 eyes?

@MoggerGaston
>Benny Blanco is an American rap artist, song writer, and producer who has a net worth of $50 million.
>obv hyper NT
>not ugly
>not traumatized unlike the most of us

and yet this stupid whore dares to compare that guy to us? I WOULD FUCKIN BONESMASH THE SKULLS OF THOSE "MALES" WHO FOLLOW SUCH RETARDED REDPILL FOID CONTENT CREATORS....................... I WILL FUCK THEM UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fags

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and apocalypse
>Benny Blanco is an American rap artist, song writer, and producer who has a net worth of $50 million.
>obv hyper NT
>not ugly
>not traumatized unlike the most of us

and yet this stupid whore dares to compare that guy to us? I WOULD FUCKIN BONESMASH THE SKULLS OF THOSE "MALES" WHO FOLLOW SUCH RETARDED REDPILL FOID CONTENT CREATORS....................... I WILL FUCK THEM UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fags
lol and she is 22, slim, white and married.
why the fuck does she care to make this kind of content?
how does it affect her?

seems like she has an agenda or something.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
lol and she is 22, slim, white and married.
why the fuck does she care to make this kind of content?
how does it affect her?

seems like she has an agenda or something.
No agenda she just uses poor naive Jeffries to make money just like male redpillers do

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Female Ben Shapiro can suck a (jewish) dick honestly, her opinion matters jack shit.

Edit: shitty video

Last edited:
He's literally mogging the shit out of her in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Once you become bitter, there's no turning back-- bitterness is the point of no return.
Cope all it takes is a crumb of Prime Pussy to revert back to normie