Foid I was making moves on turned out to have a BF

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Known her for a month and have met twice with mutual friends, could tell she was kinda into me.

Recently me, her and three others met up for dinner, but the other three had OT at work so they had to come an hour later, so it was just me and her hanging out for the first hour. I broke the touch barrier and made physical contact with her in that hour at least 10-15 times which she was receptive to and never complained. Also she would purposefully stand really close to me when talking even if there was space around us and look up at me and say how I'm so tall (whilst I was lift frauding JFL).

Anyways, after dinner with the others, we're all talking about a movie and she casually drops that she was meant to see it with her BF :lul:.

I'm honestly about to ER, this isn't the first time a scenario like this has happened to me either. As @Clavicular says, never LTR, women are attention seekers

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Sprinkles and primqwe
I do not care you have female interaction which mogs me

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Known her for a month and have met twice with mutual friends, could tell she was kinda into me.

Recently me, her and three others met up for dinner, but the other three had OT at work so they had to come an hour later, so it was just me and her hanging out for the first hour. I broke the touch barrier and made physical contact with her in that hour at least 10-15 times which she was receptive to and never complained. Also she would purposefully stand really close to me when talking even if there was space around us and look up at me and say how I'm so tall (whilst I was lift frauding JFL).

Anyways, after dinner with the others, we're all talking about a movie and she casually drops that she was meant to see it with her BF :lul:.

I'm honestly about to ER, this isn't the first time a scenario like this has happened to me either. As @Clavicular says, never LTR, women are attention seekers
fuck that bitch. you didn’t catch feelings did you?

r u really o’pry

I did which sucks but I'm going clubbing tomorrow to cope :lul:
her and her bf won’t last. as soon as they break up your gonna be the first person she comes crawling to

her and her bf won’t last. as soon as they break up your gonna be the first person she comes crawling to
also how tall are you and how many inches lifts do you wear ? like how many inches do they give you. i just order a pair and i wanna know what’s best

also how tall are you and how many inches lifts do you wear ? like how many inches do they give you. i just order a pair and i wanna know what’s best
5'10" barefoot. I was frauding about 2.5 inch lifts (but they compress to 1.5 to 2 inches) and was wearing 2 inch platforms (I don't normally wear the platforms but they were part of the outfit and cause I knew I was seeing her). So I'm frauding to like 6'2" JFL.

I'd be careful with frauding that much though as its risky

This is why I don't talk to women, 50 % chance the bitch will have a boyfriend or a husband, stupid bitches