@TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @Papal_Guard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, TeraCope54, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
Another mentally ill incel that hates Whit women because they reject him
View attachment 1388375View attachment 1388377

many such cases :feelskek:

@TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @Papal_Guard

Literal coping permavirgin who calls others incel to make himself feel better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Btw, if you dislike what happened in this vid so much, I have a challenge for you big boy. Next time you see this happen, why don’t you step in and try to stop it? I’d love to see you get put into an ICU for trying to white knight. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Another mentally ill incel that hates Whit women because they reject him
Op is a weird case. He constantly cries like a soy about racism yet is he very bitter towards women. But the weirdest part is how he doesn't realize that its losers like the guy in the video who cause racism.

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Literal coping permavirgin who calls others incel to make himself feel better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Btw, if you dislike what happened in this vid so much, I have a challenge for you big boy. Next time you see this happen, why don’t you step in and try to stop it? I’d love to see you get put into an ICU for trying to white knight. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
1AC0DA64 A4D3 412D 8610 9581A1000602

Absolute state of cuckolds

OOOO I’m so scared of 5’7 bug eyed shit skin manlets:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what happened in life to make you such a pathetic cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 7580
Op is a weird case. He constantly cries like a soy about racism yet is he very bitter towards women. But the weirdest part is how he doesn't realize that its losers like the guy in the video who cause racism.
He is extremely mentally ill and lonely, very sad.
All the ethnicels/cucks are like this.

0C18847A 89FF 4F9E 901D 3957DD10E0D0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, lutte, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
View attachment 1388424
Absolute state of cuckolds

OOOO I’m so scared of 5’7 bug eyed shit skin manlets:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what happened in life to make you such a pathetic cuck?

All talk, step out and record the video son. We know you can do it, proud protector of Europe. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Go and defend your queens from the evil immigrants, we believe in you

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Hes a goddamn incel piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

He’s a giant cuckold bro. Everyone knows this

• +1
Reactions: fras
He is extremely mentally ill and lonely, very sad.
All the ethnicels/cucks are like this.
Probably. Mentally stable person wouldn't cry about muh racism and at the same time post videos like these.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 13787 and n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7580

Muslims only attack when there’s no one around

and noo we won’t attack some random muzzie bcz we don’t follow teachings of pedo Muhammad (who was white btw)

I swear I’ve seen Quran/haidith saying to attack random christians and Jews

God bless Israel tho

All talk, step out and record the video son. We know you can do it, proud protector of Europe. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Go and defend your queens from the evil immigrants, we believe in you
3115F26A FEB3 4AEC B3C1 E7677691A5AC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 13787
Meds smh

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding