Foid in the garage had an autism attack when she walked by me

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
I went in to get some alcohol and as I'm walking to the booze some skinny blonde foid walked towards me. Looked me in the eyes, looked me up and down then looked at the floor: says hi as we're basically level then speed walks out the store

Lol

Britcel

lol retard she wants ur anglo cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Fucking CHAD

Tales from buds beer and wine

• JFL
  • JFL
She was imagining him naked, that's why she ran away sorry op
7 types of bitch face.
7) The elevator.
The up and down comes in as a close second to the sour puss bitch face as most judgemental. If you genuinely don't fuck with someone, the up and down bitch face is the way to show it. Naomi is probably the best example to practice your most judgmental up and down bitch face. She serves this bitch face on a silver platter probably at least once a day, but that's because everyone in the fashion world is simply beneath her.
3128f433324ee3e70cf4e8a27304515a1523364842653.gif

7 types of bitch face.
7) The elevator.
The up and down comes in as a close second to the sour puss bitch face as most judgemental. If you genuinely don't fuck with someone, the up and down bitch face is the way to show it. Naomi is probably the best example to practice your most judgmental up and down bitch face. She serves this bitch face on a silver platter probably at least once a day, but that's because everyone in the fashion world is simply beneath her.
3128f433324ee3e70cf4e8a27304515a1523364842653.gif
Lol at whoever wrote that article white knighting that Naomi bitch. "Because everyone in the world is simply beneath her" what a cuck.

i wish a girl would get nervous around me and speak in a higher pitched voice and touch her hair and various other IOIs. :rage:

i wish a girl would get nervous around me and speak in a higher pitched voice and touch her hair and various other IOIs. :rage:
It is rare as I am a certified subhuman