Foid is obsessed with me

H

humanoidsub7

deceased
Like 4 months ago i only asked a foid after school if she knew where my friend was cuz i was trying to find him to hang out that night. The bitch next day was with her landwhale frens and i could hear her saying "ohh he is, he is there" and her friends would say "go talk to him". Then this bitch just started staring at me without looking away and with a pale face whenever she saw me, or pointed at me in public. I even heard her or her landwhale friend or whatever say "ohh hes ugly" which made me rethink about it. however this asian dumb foid cannot stop looking at me with her mouth wide open or just freezes whenever i come around her.

Why are foids so fucking weird and creepy i hope she dies in minecraft ofc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, cutie_pie, Napoleon de Geso and 1 other person
and then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, justbentbro, cutie_pie and 1 other person
dnrd

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justbentbro and cutie_pie
Not a molecule

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justbentbro, cutie_pie and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 33150 and 1 other person
You’re thinking the same way foids do.
If Stacy was obsessed with you, you wouldn’t say that she was creepy. Instead “ guys that cute fois is obsessed with me….”

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, try2beme and DelonLover1999
You’re thinking the same way foids do.
If Stacy was obsessed with you, you wouldn’t say that she was creepy. Instead “ guys that cute fois is obsessed with me….”
Idc that bitch is ugly and she's short af. Im 5'9 this bitch is probably 5'2

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Idc that bitch is ugly and she's short af. Im 5'9 this bitch is probably 5'2
5’9 and she’s 5’2 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
You’re both dwarfs. Anyway she is a kid that still goes to middle school.

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
5’9 and she’s 5’2 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
You’re both dwarfs. Anyway she is a kid that still goes to middle school.
We are the same grade, and nobody likes her because she literally dresses like an egirl. I didn't even knew about this until a friend told me about it. And yes IM A DWARF I MUST ROPE IF I DONT GET STACY IN 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and Nick.Harte
We are the same grade, and nobody likes her because she literally dresses like an egirl. I didn't even knew about this until a friend told me about it. And yes IM A DWARF I MUST ROPE IF I DONT GET STACY IN 2023
Btw the guy dating the biggest Stacy in school is 5'5, great reminder i mog a fucker and i dont even get the same treatment anyway

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Btw the guy dating the biggest Stacy in school is 5'5, great reminder i mog a fucker and i dont even get the same treatment anyway
Sometimes it’s about luck

Foids don’t interact with me as well the same way people don’t like the girl you’re describing. Does that mean that I dress like shit and I’m ugly?

Just be grateful

An ioi from a landwhale or a ugly foid is still good

What youre forgetting is they believe their looksmatch/ what they deserve are htn/ prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, chadcelmax and Nick.Harte
If a person gets iois from landwhales or ugly foids does it mean they are at least mtn
It doesnt really predict your rating.

No specific rating is free from the shackles of ugly females

• So Sad
Reactions: chadcelmax