Foid on TikTok claims looksmaxxing is “racist”

puniteking

puniteking

Macrobian

Someone needs to tell her 99% of the community is Curry :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, noobs, cromagnon and 2 others
Yes bro, notvwanting to have acne all over ur skin and not wanting to have a dysgenic physique is racism! fuck the whiteys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: puniteking, cromagnon and ey88
How did I know she was gona be black before I clicked. Black girls always need to yap about something.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
hate how the bitch started using big words to explain somple things ugh

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
All jefftivities
Mogger hamza

• JFL
It’s true

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, truthhurts and Alexanderr
She's mixing up some words here, what she's referring to is the PSL. Not looksmaxxing per se, though, I can see why the two can get confused by an outsider.

That aside, she'd be right, if people a. believe looks to be entirely objective, and b. European features to embody the ideal, then by proxy any phenotype deviating from that ideal is inferior.

It's not hard to see how disparaging non-white phenotypes would be considered racist.

How are you guys gonna call ethnic phenotypes shitskins and not expect to be called racist? It sorta is.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, alurmo and truthhurts
Sheboons are so retarded jfl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and saint
She's mixing up some words here, what she's referring to is the PSL. Not looksmaxxing per se, though, I can see why the two can get confused by an outsider.

That aside, she'd be right, if people a. believe looks to be entirely objective, and b. European features to embody the ideal, then by proxy any phenotype deviating from that ideal is inferior.

It's not hard to see how disparaging non-white phenotypes would be considered racist.

How are you guys gonna call ethnic phenotypes shitskins and not expect to be called racist? It sorta is.
Dnr for now bhai, I was expecting better from u.

• +1

But that’s a minority not all of the community

• +1
IMG 2727

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Hetman Vilkas
Dnr for now bhai, I was expecting better from u.
You've gotta develop some critical thinking skills, not sure how old you are, but I'd advise not entirely getting caught up in the majority opinion on this forum. Think for yourself, listen to what she's saying, and then come to your own opinion.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How is it our fault European features are the beauty standard and ideal? + How is our fault white people are better looking then nigboons :ROFLMAO: